Weekly CSC (Lack of) Progress Graph

Probably we should !!!

Originally posted by last_gasp
LMAO!!!

Should we rename this thread to "Curse the INS/BCIS in your native langauage":)

We should have thread dedicated to vent our anger on INS/BCIS. It causes so much of frustration, it won't be that bad if we use this thread for that purpose. :D

-life_on_hold

Pidarasy. Finnocchi. Masturbanti mentali. Ca fait chier, l'ins! Chupavergas!

I find it extremely baffling to even begin to understand what it is that they are doing. They have to be doing something, don't they? What? They show up at work, supposedly. EADs have not moved a day in the last several months. AOS approvals, one or two, if any, are usually posted around Fridays. It will take a lifetime to clear one day's worth of applications. TPS? Bullshit! There are not enough people in El Salvador to warrant so much time for processing. They were not even able to process those, had to issue iEADs (there was a news post on this site).

Nebraska and Vermont guys have been flooring it, though! I had a choice of filing in Vermont, but my lawyers said it was so much faster in CA. Fast my but.

Chutiya and Gandu still do something but these INSer does not do any thing. I think instead of calling someone gandu, chutiya or BC, MC if you call him INSer than it would be great.