Washington SESA Tracker

Congratulations

Congratulations aksingh!

It's the first positive post here in a long time...Do you happen to know your DOT code?

Best of luck with your I-140/485 filing.

Bharad

Hi, aksingh,

Some more questions for you.

Are you working in IT area? Is your company an IT company? I mean the company's products or services are mainly in IT, such as Microsoft, Sun, etc. Have your company had any layoffs in the last 6 month or one year?

Thanks!

fiveice

Hi, aksingh,

I thought so.

I heard that if you are in an IT company and you are working in IT department and there are layoffs in the last 6 months or 1 year, you won'd have a good chance to get LC approved.

Thanks.

fiveice

for aksingh

Hi aksingh,
When did you submitted the response to the NOF? What I mean is how many days to take DOL to respond a NOF? Thanks.

ThinK Of tHese.

* Spouse can not work (one single in-come)
* Live in uncertain condition (Affraid to make long term decision such as buying house, etc.)
* Paying social security (We might not able to enjoy it, because might sent back to your home country before retired)
* Time spent to check DOL processing time (at least half an hour a month)
* Stressed, Depressed, because thinking of LC.
* Worrying LC, every time read a lay-off news.
* Thinking what the heck is DOL doing?
* Go back home country, not a good idea.
* How hard we works, paying high taxes (mount everest high!!).
* For many it just a "work", no future career.

hi ningurbana

to answer your question..

It took DOL only 10 days to approve after we filed reply to NOF.

Is WA Labor Federal really doing July 2003

Hi A K Singh,
Do you know what date is WA Labor Federal processing.. I see in DOL that they are doing July 2003 for WA.. Is that TRUE...?

ANYONE ANY IDEA?

from recorded message @ 415 975 4601,

they are processing
RIR - Dec 02
regular - Aug 03

I think the website RIR date is a typo.

WA State Labor

Hi bharad1
Thanks for replying.. is there any phone number for State Labor also.. because immigration.com says they are processing Jan 2002 while DOL says Dec 2001.. Mine is in Jan 2002....

SF DOL for Seattle cases.

Hi, all,

I verified with my attorney and the time for Seattle cases in SF DOL is the same as the recorded message:

12/2002, RIR
08/2003, Non-RIR.

fiveice

I got some information from my attorney about the RIR processing for high-tech jobs in SF DOL as following:

The regional office seems to be approving high tech jobs again, but it is too soon to tell whether or not there will be additional stops in the future.

Hope this helps this group.

fiveice

Who got the Latest transferred to Regional

Hello,

In order to get a feeling of when my case(05/2002) will be transferred to Regional office. It will be greatly appreciate if you guys, whose case transferred to Regional office recently post their date of transfer.

Thanks
jayjo7

The official time for SESA in DOL site is 12/2001, so you got to wait for at least another 6 month also.

Good luck!

fiveice

Got Assessment notice from SWA

My case was filed in Jan 4th of 2002. On Aug 26th my lawyer said they got assessment notice from SWA, WA. She said in the present economy this is not uncommon and they are going to reply. Does anyone know how long does it take after a reply is filed that we get an approval?

Thanks

Hi, guys,

Anything going on for San Francisco DOL processing? It's been 2 months since the last post for this thread.

fiveice

San Francisco DOL

Hi, guys,

The latest San Francisco DOL processing time for RIR is still Jan. 2003.

It's been that way for at least 3 months.

Anybody knows what happened?

Thanks!

fiveice

Hi fiveice,

I asked my attorney's office about this...according to a paralegal who works there, the SFO office is awaiting directives from national DOL on what to do with all the RIR cases..whether to resume the auto-remand, issue NOFs, certify etc. They also told me they hadn't received any decisions lately (not even NOFs or denials). She also mentioned that even the monthly teleconference between DOL and lawyer liasions had not happened last 2 months.. so I am guessing that nothing is moving now.

So all we can do is wait and hope that the directives are here soon (her words).

Bharad

Thanks, bharad1.

Hi, bharad1,

I have been wondering why Jan. 2003 is always there for at least 3 months. Your information explained it.

Thanks and good luck to all of us.

fiveice