Waiting Asylum decision

chicago.

I am trying to locate an attorney. My question is In the mean time do i need to file this NTA with EOIR immediately
Okay my advice is try to find an attorney who is located in Chicago as they know the tough judges there and it’s better for ya at all to find a local attorney in Chicago !
i have no idea about the court things but if you contact an attorney by tomorrow he/she should tell you what to do!
p.s Chicago has the best immigration attorneys ever

Okay my advice is try to find an attorney who is located in Chicago as they know the tough judges there and it’s better for ya at all to find a local attorney in Chicago !
i have no idea about the court things but if you contact an attorney by tomorrow he/she should tell you what to do!
p.s Chicago has the best immigration attorneys ever
Okay thank you for your advice

You are an essential tool to this forum man. I appreciate your knowledge sharing here so far...

But dont be too hard on some folks here...
I understand you perfectly in all you advise. I had a strong case and overwhelming evidence and was still referred to court. So bottom line is to always get an attorney. Though attorneys charge exorbitant fees these days.
Attorneys are just peace of mind...They don't do much other than robbing you :) ... Attorneys are not required (unless complex case) if you got good evidences...Most of the time you just relax after giving case to attorney thinking now on they'll take care, and most of the times once you pay them you don't get to connect w them ...Ugly but hard fact. Not against Attorneys but you need to be very cautious while hiring one. Lots of craps are there :)

Attorneys are just peace of mind...They don't do much other than robbing you :) ... Attorneys are not required (unless complex case) if you got good evidences...Most of the time you just relax after giving case to attorney thinking now on they'll take care, and most of the times once you pay them you don't get to connect w them ...Ugly but hard fact. Not against Attorneys but you need to be very cautious while hiring one. Lots of craps are there :)
No comment lol but let us know the decision when you receive the letter from Texas asylum office

My EAD clock count is still freezed and its running with decision pending. I am too upset and frustrated. Anyone else facing the same issue from months? What would you experienced people say?

Just relaxe, if you have EAD focus on work. I always consulted my congressman and they ended up giving me a referral notice. Don't pesta those people. If you don't have an attorney i would advice you get one. i a mean time stop the frustration because it adds nothing.
I know how you feel, I have learnt 2 things.
1. Frustration doesn't solve a problem,
2. Always have an attorney however strong you think your case is. There are many probono attorneys out there willing to help

My EAD clock count is still freezed and its running with decision pending. I am too upset and frustrated. Anyone else facing the same issue from months? What would you experienced people say?

No I don’t have EAD. Also the day count stopped on day 69 tho its over 110 days. Don’t understand what does it mean. Sent emails to uscis but no response. They just replied we’ll mail you in 5 business days. But it’s been longer than that and no mail yet.

Me too i filed for asylum in 2018 and had my interview in July 2018, my application has been pending until now, i tried going through congress man 2 times and all i get is my case is still pending.
When i call the USCIS number i dont hear the exact number of days, it poses and then says days.
So your day count was frozen too on a particular number for two years?

I swear to god anyone goes to asylum interview without being prepared by an attorney is like a suicide mission but some dumb people try to argue on that!!! I don’t know how people define strong cases my man!!! 90% of the people say we have strong cases are the ones struggle the most anyway good luck at the court hopefully u will turn things in your favor
I agree! Attorney is must have , it’s very important decision of your life. Attorney plays very important role.

What should i do with paused day count? I tried everything. Is there anyone else facing the same issue. Is it really good or bad sign?

IDU why is that? Did anyone get any clue why did the days stuck. I believe it’s not with everyone but few of us. I wonder why?
Some people said it is good sign as they approved the case but they waiting for the background checks
On the other hand, some people said no it's means referring to the court!
But I sent an email to the office and they replied with the accurate number from 1 month ago
Also I sent another email again to ask them about the decision but they didn't reply yet.

Some people said it is good sign as they approved the case but they waiting for the background checks
On the other hand, some people said no it's means referring to the court!
But I sent an email to the office and they replied with the accurate number from 1 month ago
Also I sent another email again to ask them about the decision but they didn't reply yet.
When were you interviewed my friend?