Waiting Asylum decision

Hello everyone!

Today morning at 9:30 am, my asylum online status changed from 'decision pending' to 'decision was mailed'. I don't see any change in my EAD status. Do I have to wait few days? Or it usually changes the same day when the status of 'decision is mailed' shows up?
Stay strong bro! Most likely it’s referal! The thing is i hope all the people learn from your story cause i see in your last posts here and other forums you was always saying i hope they send me the approval very soon! I’m waiting for the approval which is the biggest mistake anyone can do that they convince themselves they will get approval cause the officer was nice or smiled at the applicant face! You never know if it’s referral or approval until you see fees were waived or no! So y’all don’t build any results in your mind after the interview until you see something official
Good luck y’all

Hello Yve. I really wish it's approval. Stay optimistic!
I have a question. My status changed from
"MY FEES WERE WAIVED " we mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

To "MY DECISION WAS MAILED" you must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.

I'm so nervous
Congratulations you have been approved. The first line of approval is Fees were waived. Since you got that I will say big Congratulations to you.

I have a question. My status changed from
"MY FEES WERE WAIVED " we mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

To "MY DECISION WAS MAILED" you must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.

I'm so nervous
10000% approval congratulations

Stay strong bro! Most likely it’s referal! The thing is i hope all the people learn from your story cause i see in your last posts here and other forums you was always saying i hope they send me the approval very soon! I’m waiting for the approval which is the biggest mistake anyone can do that they convince themselves they will get approval cause the officer was nice or smiled at the applicant face! You never know if it’s referral or approval until you see fees were waived or no! So y’all don’t build any results in your mind after the interview until you see something official
Good luck y’all
Lol

Nothing here to laugh about! I hope all the best to him/her but the point is i see tons of people build up the results in their mind after the interview which is the worst mistake cause u never know what will the result be unless you have a hell strong case and you got tons of critical evidence otherwise just wait until something official happens and don’t put high or low hopes

Last edited:
Good luck y’all
So if the fee is waived thats more of good news?

Congratulations you have been approved. The first line of approval is Fees were waived. Since you got that I will say big Congratulations to you.
So have managed to log in and access my case history. So the decision was waived July 7th. I had a 2nd interview on july 26th and my attorney requested for a reschedule.
I did my 2nd interview on 25th August.
All along it was showing DECISION PENDING.

Yesterday which is 09 September it showed fee were waived.
Today it shows decision was mailed.

Oh my I'm feeling nervous honestly it's quite confusing.
Hoping for the best.

So have managed to log in and access my case history. So the decision was waived July 7th. I had a 2nd interview on july 26th and my attorney requested for a reschedule.
I did my 2nd interview on 25th August.
All along it was showing DECISION PENDING.

Yesterday which is 09 September it showed fee were waived.
Today it shows decision was mailed.

Oh my I'm feeling nervous honestly it's quite confusing.
Hoping for the best.
Now I don’t know man honestly it’s better to wait ! Have you seen fees were waived before the second interview?

Now I don’t know man honestly it’s better to wait ! Have you seen fees were waived before the second interview?
Yes fee were waived before the second interview. According to my case history . Although all along it was stating decision pending until yesterday and today..
Though my second interview the questions were just some simple clarification and it took less than an hour.

Yes fee were waived before the second interview. According to my case history . Although all along it was stating decision pending until yesterday and today..
Though my second interview the questions were just some simple clarification and it took less than an hour.
it's approval relax , usually the case status in the USCIS login tool is missed up congrats
can you please share your time line and what office is that ?

thanks

it's approval relax , usually the case status in the USCIS login tool is missed up congrats

thanks
September 8, 2021 Decision Was Mailed
September 8, 2021 You completed your interview with USCIS.
July 7, 2021 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
June 9, 2021 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
May 14, 2021 We are rescheduling your interview. Once your new interview is scheduled, you will receive a new interview notice.
June 9, 2021 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
April 20, 2021 We received your request to reschedule your interview.
April 14, 2021 Your application with USCIS is still pending.
September 18, 2019 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice at the mailing address we have on file.
August 20, 2019 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice in the mail.
August 8, 2019 We received your application and sent the receipt notice

thanks
September 8, 2021 Decision Was Mailed
September 8, 2021 You completed your interview with USCIS.
July 7, 2021 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
May 14, 2021 We are rescheduling your interview. Once your new interview is scheduled, you will receive a new interview notice.
April 20, 2021 We received your request to reschedule your interview.
April 14, 2021 Your application with USCIS is still pending.
September 18, 2019 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice at the mailing address we have on file.
August 20, 2019 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice in the mail.
August 8, 2019 We received your application and sent the receipt notice
This is According to my history.

So I had requested for a reschedule back in late 2019 then covid came. So early 2021 I asked my attorney to expedite. I was given a date and the assylum office rescheduled. After my first interview which was on 7th June 2021 I received another letter on July for a 2nd interview stating that there's an official matter.
My attorney asked for rescheduled and my 2nd interview was held on August 25th.
At Los Angeles office

This is According to my history.

So I had requested for a reschedule back in late 2019 then covid came. So early 2021 I asked my attorney to expedite. I was given a date and the assylum office rescheduled. After my first interview which was on 7th June 2021 I received another letter on July for a 2nd interview stating that there's an official matter.
My attorney asked for rescheduled and my 2nd interview was held on August 25th.
At Los Angeles office
Thanks a lot for sharing , and once again congratulations
please let us know once you officially receive the approval letter :)

Hello everybody. I tried to call uscis after 8 pm to figure out how many days my asylum case pending, but auto reply indicated just days without any specific number of days.Can you please anyone whose asylum case pending more than 3 years call to uscis after 8 pm and let us know were you able to hear number of days it is pending? I just want to know is it only me or not?
Best regards
Me too i filed for asylum in 2018 and had my interview in July 2018, my application has been pending until now, i tried going through congress man 2 times and all i get is my case is still pending.
When i call the USCIS number i dont hear the exact number of days, it poses and then says days.

wish everyone here all the best...we are each others keepers and our words help, to all referrals hope isnt lost, to all approvals congratulations, to all waiting on results stay strong and to the rest of us still awaiting interview.....smiles ....keep smiling am renewing my ead for the second time , do the maths...smiles