Waiting Asylum decision

Yes a referral now I'm trying to find a competent attorney to represent me.
I'm looking all over Southern California/ LA area but I dont trust all reviews I'm reading. Reason why I hope someone can nominate some attorney names who specialize in court and removal proceeding. Living in a limbo
Look up for asylum attorneys in LA on Google and check the best reviews one! Nothing else you can do bro hmmm they have to be specific at the asylum cases

Look up for asylum attorneys in LA on Google and check the best reviews one! Nothing else you can do bro hmmm they have to be specific at the asylum cases
There are so many of them but some with good reviews and very bad at the same time

I need someone who is good and confident

There are so many of them but some with good reviews and very bad at the same time

I need someone who is good and confident
I know it's too much to ask for but could you help me find someone in south California or LA area

I'm sure you feel my frustration and pain

An attorney told me that she spoke with the LA Asylum Office officials and they informed her that they used to do before Covid-19 around 150 interviews a day, and during coivd-19 period around 30 interviews a day. But now these days for some reasons they only do 5 interviews a day.

An attorney told me that she spoke with the LA Asylum Office officials and they informed her that they used to do before Covid-19 around 150 interviews a day, and during coivd-19 period around 30 interviews a day. But now these days for some reasons they only do 5 interviews a day.
Shokran ya azizi

I will check him out now

Keep giving me those tips they will help me allo
u r a good man Misho

Thanks man and good luck!
Ya Allah..

I didn't even know those things exist
I think you should become an attorney!!

Thank you so much ya man

I'm changing attorney now leaving ibn el wes'7a who didn't his job at all.

I'm not going to ask him for the FOIA freedom to know the red flag that lady did .. I'm not gonna ask the existing lawyer now until I have new one

Do you think I can receive the FOIA soon I'm curious to know what she wrote too!

Maybe I should ask for it myself without an attorney until i find a new on
Let me know ur thought brother

Ya Allah..

I didn't even know those things exist
I think you should become an attorney!!

Thank you so much ya man

I'm changing attorney now leaving ibn el wes'7a who didn't his job at all.

I'm not going to ask him for the FOIA freedom to know the red flag that lady did .. I'm not gonna ask the existing lawyer now until I have new one

Do you think I can receive the FOIA soon I'm curious to know what she wrote too!

Maybe I should ask for it myself without an attorney until i find a new on
Let me know ur thought brother
Yeah you can apply for FOIA and it takes around 4-6 months

Saba7o

I just did and I put the purpose is to get report for I-589 with my A #
It was free!!

I'm grateful to have chatted with you

I hope I get it before court though
You’re welcome bro and No worries you still got plenty of time before your court session! Stay strong and find a good attorney in your area asap

Yes a referral now I'm trying to find a competent attorney to represent me.
I'm looking all over Southern California/ LA area but I dont trust all reviews I'm reading. Reason why I hope someone can nominate some attorney names who specialize in court and removal proceeding. Living in a limbo
Can you pls share your timeline? What kind of dates you got for MCH & IMH?

Hello everybody. I tried to call uscis after 8 pm to figure out how many days my asylum case pending, but auto reply indicated just days without any specific number of days.Can you please anyone whose asylum case pending more than 3 years call to uscis after 8 pm and let us know were you able to hear number of days it is pending? I just want to know is it only me or not?
Best regards

Hello everybody. I tried to call uscis after 8 pm to figure out how many days my asylum case pending, but auto reply indicated just days without any specific number of days.Can you please anyone whose asylum case pending more than 3 years call to uscis after 8 pm and let us know were you able to hear number of days it is pending? I just want to know is it only me or not?
Best regards
So what?? What you’re saying is really unnecessary at all

Thank you for your help
What do you mean forreal ? What you’re asking for is useless and ain’t gonna change anything you better try to expedite your interview or talk to your attorney for expedition options instead of asking some folks here to call and see how many days are their asylum pending!!! That’s ain’t gonna change anything for anyone
Have a great day!

I have a question. My status changed from
"MY FEES WERE WAIVED " we mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

To "MY DECISION WAS MAILED" you must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.

I'm so nervous

Hello everyone!

Today morning at 9:30 am, my asylum online status changed from 'decision pending' to 'decision was mailed'. I don't see any change in my EAD status. Do I have to wait few days? Or it usually changes the same day when the status of 'decision is mailed' shows up?

I have a question. My status changed from
"MY FEES WERE WAIVED " we mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

To "MY DECISION WAS MAILED" you must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.

I'm so nervous
Hello Yve. I really wish it's approval. Stay optimistic!