Waiting Asylum decision

Hi I have question for selective service I was already 27 when I enter the US so when I granted asylum I was 28 my question is still do I have to apply for selective service or not ? I have not found anything about who became resident after 26 and never lived in US before 26 ?
No. You can’t apply already.

then 7 more months still waiting for final decision.
I've been chilled now and trying to publish more papers and keep an eye on EB2 or something else :(
Good luck bro wish you all the best i got my decision from Chicago after only 2 months but didn’t know that Chicago sometimes takes forever like that

Hello everyone!
we mailed our form i589 in March 2020 in CA, we didn’t receive an invitation to the interview (( but one of my friend mailed her form in March as wall (5 days earlier than me) and received the invention which was canceled because of COVID. We moved to Georgia and transferred our case to this state (asylum office Arlington) and still waiting ((( (almost 1,5 years). I have question, maybe you are in same situation please share your experience. Because I hope that they have to invite us soon but it doesn’t happen. Do you know what situation now in Arlington? Thanks

Hi!

I got my interview in Newark Office in Feb 2019 then moved to Miami Office in 2020, still waiting for decision. More than 2.5 years.

Is there anyone who gets advance parole for leaving outside country before getting the decision?

Guys how can i know if the clock is stoped or nope ? What’s the phine number? And how to write ZCH in numbers case my case alphabet starts with ZCH

Hi guys
i need your assistance
My friend applied for renew his EAD, on Decemer and until now he did not receive it yet, his attorney said “”I can not do anything just you have to wait”, is there any way he receives his EAD card?

Hi guys
i need your assistance
My friend applied for renew his EAD, on Decemer and until now he did not receive it yet, his attorney said “”I can not do anything just you have to wait”, is there any way he receives his EAD card?
Hey do you remember when did you get the mail after the message decision was mailed?? After how many days if you can remember please?

Hello everyone!

I need your kind help and advice, please.

My friend is under a Temporary Protection Status. He had an asylum case pending for decision since his interview back in 2017 - his case is in Miami - Asylum Office.

The question is would he get a referral to an Immigration court if his asylum case got denied or because he has another legal status, “TPS” they would reject his case without any further action from the asylum office?

Thanks