Waiting Asylum decision

So, I have another question. If I check online on the Immigration Court’s website, and if I’m approved, I won’t be able to see my name on it? Or what will it say? What will it say if I’m not approved? Thanks

So, I have another question. If I check online on the Immigration Court’s website, and if I’m approved, I won’t be able to see my name on it? Or what will it say? What will it say if I’m not approved? Thanks
yes of course if your case is approved you’ll not be able to see anything related to your case, but if you are not approved you’ll find a court date I guess. Stay positive:)

Applied: 08\02\2019 Huston Office
Interview 11/25/2020
Status changed to fees were waived 02/23/2021
But it changed back to “decision pending” after couple of hours.
Anyone else know why is that?
Thank you!

Applied: 08\02\2019 Huston Office
Interview 11/25/2020
Status changed to fees were waived 02/23/2021
But it changed back to “decision pending” after couple of hours.
Anyone else know why is that?
Thank you!
Did you try to call uscis after 8 pm and find out your clock status?

i was interviewed on 9th Feb in Tustin, so far still in the status of decision is pending, i tossed and turned every night since the interview, Today I delete the Status Track app in the mobile, I decided to return to normal life no matter what the result will be. I don't want to suffer from it any more.

i was interviewed on 9th Feb in Tustin, so far still in the status of decision is pending, i tossed and turned every night since the interview, Today I delete the Status Track app in the mobile, I decided to return to normal life no matter what the result will be. I don't want to suffer from it any more.

Good idea.
I had an interview on 2nd July 2019 in Anaheim

I have a question. Did anyone experienced sending “password-protected attachment” email to the asylum office?

Hello everyone,
I just got an update from my asylum application. My timeline is
Applied: Aug 2019 Chicago office
Interview: September 2019
Status changed to: Decision was mailed Feb 2021.
I checked for court date and found an appointment for May 27 2021. What are my options? Any help please?

Hello everyone,
I just got an update from my asylum application. My timeline is
Applied: Aug 2019 Chicago office
Interview: September 2019
Status changed to: Decision was mailed Feb 2021.
I checked for court date and found an appointment for May 27 2021. What are my options? Any help please?
How & where did you check for court date?