Waiting Asylum decision

Oh okay. Prepare well for the interview and start practicing from today. If you have any documents to submit just take them with you or else it’s fine if you don’t have any. Write down all the mistakes you did in the last interview and what you missed to share and practice them correctly. All the best :)
Tanks my case so strong I didn't did any
Oh okay. Prepare well for the interview and start practicing from today. If you have any documents to submit just take them with you, otherwise it’s fine if you don’t have any. Write down all the mistakes you did in the last interview and what you missed to share and practice them correctly. All the best :)
tanks

Hello, I have applied in March 2020 affirmative asylum, waiting for the interview and soon will be a year. Tustin LA, Family still in home country with a lots of problems. I don't even know if there are any options to expedite or ask for short list interview if there are any (I mean to not make it even worst to push them). Any advice will be appreciated

@Asseek
Yes I checked I can find my i-94 but not travel record
My timeline :
02/23/2019 applied
04/01/2019 first interview
09/25/2020 second interview
02/10/2020 I got the update from pending to decision was mailed

@Asseek
Yes I checked I can find my i-94 but not travel record
My timeline :
02/23/2019 applied
04/01/2019 first interview
09/25/2020 second interview
02/10/2020 I got the update from pending to decision was mailed
Hi can tell me what is happening in second interview because I call uscis he tell I have second interview. Same first one or different

Received my response this week, referral to court unfortunately.
My timeline Newark:
Application 06/2018
Interview 08/2018
Decision mailed 1/28/2021
Decision received 2/3/2021
Good luck to everyone!
Get a lawyer to prove your story and give it strength you will be fine dea

I do not understand your aggressive response, but that is exactly what I meant!!! People from OFAC are an exception. You basically repeated what I just said, but because you were so quick judging and misunderstanding that you attacked me!
Lol

Good evening everyone! I’ve been following this forum for a while, but this is my first time participating.
My asylum case had been in status “Decision is pending” for almost 3 years now. Yesterday morning I checked the status of it and it says the following: Decision Was Mailed
We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.
Is there any way to predict what decision is that? I haven’t seen anything about fees or a new card being processed, although I had not checked the status of my case for a while since it’s been a long time after I completed my interview. Very nervous!
Also, has anyone seen a lot of people who filed at Chicago Office getting approved lately? I was also wondering how you see the history of the case online. I wasn’t able to find the link. Thank you very much. Have a nice day!

Good evening everyone! I’ve been following this forum for a while, but this is my first time participating.
My asylum case had been in status “Decision is pending” for almost 3 years now. Yesterday morning I checked the status of it and it says the following: Decision Was Mailed
We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.
Is there any way to predict what decision is that? I haven’t seen anything about fees or a new card being processed, although I had not checked the status of my case for a while since it’s been a long time after I completed my interview. Very nervous!
Also, has anyone seen a lot of people who filed at Chicago Office getting approved lately? I was also wondering how you see the history of the case online. I wasn’t able to find the link. Thank you very much. Have a nice day!

Greetings! I've attached the post I found a few days ago in this thread, I hope it helps. I just received an identical email to yours and it helped me find out what the decision is before actually receiving the letter from USCIS in mail.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 11.43.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 11.43.02 PM.png
    340.6 KB · Views: 133