Waiting Asylum decision

My uscis case status check says “decision was mailed” and nothing more, nothing clock related. It’s been showing this for 2 weeks now, still haven’t received the mail. Any idea what this means?
For more information, I applied 2019 July, biometrics and interview January and February 2020 respectively, decision mailed - January 2021.
How did you got your decision? Did you try contact them or it happened randomly?

My uscis case status check says “decision was mailed” and nothing more, nothing clock related. It’s been showing this for 2 weeks now, still haven’t received the mail. Any idea what this means?
For more information, I applied 2019 July, biometrics and interview January and February 2020 respectively, decision mailed - January 2021.
I pray that you get your mail soon. There is a delay in usps these days.

I have an update.

My lawyer received an email form the Chicago office today. They have put me on the short list. Two hours later they emailed again that an interview slot has become available for next Wednesday 2/17 and we need to answer whether we accept that time or not by the end of today. I decided to turn it down because we would have to submit everything by this Friday. The asylum office said they would keep me on the short list.

If you want to get a fast-track interview, email the asylum office and request to be put on the short list. It took them 2 months to accept my request. Once you are on the short list, you will get an interview within weeks but with a pretty short notice (2-3 days)

I have an update.

My lawyer received an email form the Chicago office today. They have put me on the short list. Two hours later they emailed again that an interview slot has become available for next Wednesday 2/17 and we need to answer whether we accept that time or not by the end of today. I decided to turn it down because we would have to submit everything by this Friday. The asylum office said they would keep me on the short list.

If you want to get a fast-track interview, email the asylum office and request to be put on the short list. It took them 2 months to accept my request. Once you are on the short list, you will get an interview within weeks but with a pretty short notice (2-3 days)
Hey, is it your first interview?

I have an update.

Honest question , why ask for expedited time and then turn it down , if there were no issues you would hve been interviewed last year maybe after 4 weeks of submitting your app, so would you have been better prepared then? just a bit curious

Honest question , why ask for expedited time and then turn it down , if there were no issues you would hve been interviewed last year maybe after 4 weeks of submitting your app, so would you have been better prepared then? just a bit curious
I wish you all the blessings and the best.
Wish you all the best though, just submitted evidence asking for expedited interview too, will keep us all posted, been waiting since 2017.

My lawyer said that she has not prepared her statement yet and it would be difficult for her to finish it in 2 days because you have to submit the evidence 3 days in advance. I requested to be put on the short list to avoid waiting for 4-5 years. I don't mind waiting another couple of months now that I'm on it.

Call this number (800) 375-5283 after 8pm to check your status.

NO , you are incorrect, account opening procedure is the same for over 150 countries, only countries with a few exceptions are OFAC countries, please do not make contributions here if you have no information, it doesnt help those who need it. I worked at the bank for 2years!!!

I do not understand your aggressive response, but that is exactly what I meant!!! People from OFAC are an exception. You basically repeated what I just said, but because you were so quick judging and misunderstanding that you attacked me!

Which office?
Prepare well for the second interview because there are lot chances for approval. All the best:).

I have a question. You called them and they said you have second interview?? After your interview on 2020 did you try any ways to get your decisions or this happened randomly?

Oh okay. Prepare well for the interview and start practicing from today. If you have any documents to submit just take them with you, otherwise it’s fine if you don’t have any. Write down all the mistakes you did in the last interview and what you missed to share and practice them correctly. All the best :)