Waiting Asylum decision

Three years is unreasonable. I suggest you say something like "I will wait 2 months more before I take action for a lawsuit". At least such method worked for my case. I got decision updated a week after I sent a letter saying I plan to initiate a lawsuit.
All these days I was very helpless and patience with my asylum case. Also it was very difficult for me to get my documents from back home it took lot of time. Did you submit any documents through fax? I will include as you mentioned and it seems to be a nice idea. “ thumbs up”

All these days I was very helpless and patience with my asylum case. Also it was very difficult for me to get my documents from back home it took lot of time. Did you submit any documents through fax? I will include as you mentioned and it seems to be a nice idea. “ thumbs up”
I don't understand "it was very difficult for me to get my documents from back home it took lot of time ". Isn't your document in your hand?
Another suggestion. You can apply for you FOIA documents on USCIS website. It's free and does not need an attorney to do it.
In your FOIA document, you will see your preliminary decision; the AO made preliminary decision immediately after your interview. Good luck.

I don't understand "it was very difficult for me to get my documents from back home it took lot of time ". Isn't your document in your hand?
Another suggestion. You can apply for you FOIA documents on USCIS website. It's free and does not need an attorney to do it.
In your FOIA document, you will see your preliminary decision; the AO made preliminary decision immediately after your interview. Good luck.
I got it to my hand. It took many years for me to get them. With all my hard work and patience I got it and now I have everything with me.

FOIA never heard of it. Thank you . Is it better to do after I fax them ?

A new hint to know your decision ...
The USCIS phone call 800-375-5283 has different features for working hours (8am-8pm EST) and non-working hours.
In non-working hours (usually I do this after 8pm), the automated system is a male robot, and the case status is still in old fashion (with EAD clock and 150 days rule).
That male robot will read your status with EAD clock running or stopped, which enables you to know your decision accordingly.
And strangely my receipt number cannot be captured in the automated phone system (as if it disappears), so if anyone else with "Decision was mailed" status but cannot get your status through phone call system, please keep us updated.
It says to write your receipt number how do you write the first three letters of the case I tried every way (ignoring letters, one star then number, three stars then number) even tried alien number it doesn’t work at all.

It says to write your receipt number how do you write the first three letters of the case I tried every way (ignoring letters, one star then number, three stars then number) even tried alien number it doesn’t work at all.
I just did it and it worked for me, you should enter the letter part by pressing on the number the letter is located. For example my letters were ZHN so I entered 946

A new hint to know your decision ...
The USCIS phone call 800-375-5283 has different features for working hours (8am-8pm EST) and non-working hours.
In non-working hours (usually I do this after 8pm), the automated system is a male robot, and the case status is still in old fashion (with EAD clock and 150 days rule).
That male robot will read your status with EAD clock running or stopped, which enables you to know your decision accordingly.
And strangely my receipt number cannot be captured in the automated phone system (as if it disappears), so if anyone else with "Decision was mailed" status but cannot get your status through phone call system, please keep us updated.
Thanks a lot for the info.
I called the number now and it gave me my information.
It says my case has been pending for 259days and my EAD is currently running. But I applied since Feb2020 and Nov2020 makes it the 259days and I’ve not still gotten a decision. “Case still pending”.
From my calculations is over 330days since I applied.
Please what could this mean?

Yesterday I finally received my decision from the Houston, Tx. ....... Unfortunately, it was a referral to court.

The court where I have to attend is currently closed for non-detainees due to COVID-19.

I will keep you posted .

Yesterday I finally received my decision from the Houston, Tx. ....... Unfortunately, it was a referral to court.

The court where I have to attend is currently closed for non-detainees due to COVID-19.

I will keep you posted .

Aww! Sorry about that.
But don’t worry okay- you’ll be fine- it’s better than denial. I heard most court cases get approved this days. Keep a positive mind! I pray you get approved! And I hope I also get approved too

I will keep you posted .
so sorry but stay strong