Waiting Asylum decision

You're the fastest and luckiest asylee i have ever heard.

I think the applications from my country are generally quicker compared to other countries because irl I know a lot of people who compeleted the whole process in two months but most of the people I see online are waiting for years.

I think the applications from my country are generally quicker compared to other countries because irl I know a lot of people who compeleted the whole process in two months but most of the people I see online are waiting for years.

Who was your immigration attorney in Houston, TX?

Did you mean, for most of the people applied in Houston recently are still pending? But houston are schedule the interview who applied recently right?

I know a lot of people who compeleted the whole process in two months but most of the people I see online are waiting for years.
Because people who completed the whole process in few months don’t need to create account on forum and write about their situation.
So it’s why when you look online it’s seems that the whole process usually take years.

This had been replied before. If you are renewing EAD and need to do biometrics no worries your old biometrics will be used at the moment but it's a new EAD unless you have done biometrics after you applied for Asylum then you need not worry, but if you have not done biometrics BEFORE, u don't need to Apply cos it will be REJECTED.

This is not correct- I applied for my initial EAD without biometrics and it was approved. I received my EAD 2months before biometric

“status for this receipt number cannot be found at this time in this automated system”

Anyone encountered such sentence when checking status through uscis 800 phone call?

Good afternoon!
Applied for asylum on July 2017 in NY Office,
Fingerprints - August 2017
Nothing happened since then, still waiting for an interview.
Is anyone here who's in the same situation?
How can I expedite the case? Is there any information about the case backlog?
Thank you!

Is there any asylum new policy come up under the Biden’s executive orders, especially for asylum Pending cases?

Are they still following Last in first out Policy?

My uscis case status check says “decision was mailed” and nothing more, nothing clock related. It’s been showing this for 2 weeks now, still haven’t received the mail. Any idea what this means?
For more information, I applied 2019 July, biometrics and interview January and February 2020 respectively, decision mailed - January 2021.

My uscis case status check says “decision was mailed” and nothing more, nothing clock related. It’s been showing this for 2 weeks now, still haven’t received the mail. Any idea what this means?
For more information, I applied 2019 July, biometrics and interview January and February 2020 respectively, decision mailed - January 2021.
which office?
They no longer show the clock on the case status page