Waiting Asylum decision

I interview in November as well , still showing decision is pending . The person who interview me told me that I will received the decision in two weeks . Two weeks is tomorrow nothing yet . Good luck with yours .
Can you pls share your Timeline...

Hi sir I had my assylum interview at sf on nov16 2020 and then I checked my case status online but it was " decision is pending " but now its changed it shows " fees were waived " I m confused now what is that bro
Congrats! Can you share your timeline for the benefits of ppl who helped you?

It doesn't change to Fees were waived if it already says decision was mailed.

Can you share your timeline and office please?
Not really. It does change to fees were waived once they the decision was mailed. It took them two day to update our fees were waived.

Online status shows "decision was mailed" but it does nt shows any clock information what its mean
Please don't ask any question here if you're not contributing.../So many ppl asked you timeline but you didn't bothered to reply but only asking questions.... Don't waste people's time & don't use bad language

Please don't ask any question here if you're not contributing.../So many ppl asked you timeline but you didn't bothered to reply but only asking questions.... Don't waste people's time & don't use bad language
Read his first message in this forum. He already mentioned the timeline and He’s just excited for his decision. @Mani22 Also using a bad word in this forum is wrong.

My timeline was
Case accept- 17 nov 2019
Intervuew - nov16 2020
Fees were waived - dec 7 2020
New card is being produced- dec 8 2020
Decision was mailed -dec 9 2020

But why the clock and other info not shows on status. Ita just decision was mailed and u will get shortly and You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next. I m confused pls rely anybody

Last edited:
Hey man i was busy somewhere else bro so thats why now i already post timeline

Am just confused because I have never seen the short message before.
see the attached oimage
i had also same but its changed from pending decision to fees were waived then new card is being produced then its decision was mailed . I m confused bro . Can u help me to give me some info about that