Waiting Asylum decision

can us citizen working for air force sponsor the green card through i-864 with i-485 form /?? even if you have pending sylum case .. is these two are independent.??/
No, for employment-based I-485, you need to have legal status.
Pending asylum EAD is not status

No, for employment-based I-485, you need to have legal status.
Pending asylum EAD is not status[/QUOTE
Its not employment based .. My friend who work in. Us air force. Wants to sponsor me in order to get adjustments of status. Do i need to be in status to do that .. On top of that i have master hearing in may 2022.?? What your point of view .

My friend who work in. Us air force. Wants to sponsor me in order to get adjustments of status. Do i need to be in status to do that .. On top of that i have master hearing in may 2022.?? What your point of view .???

My friend who work in. Us air force. Wants to sponsor me in order to get adjustments of status. Do i need to be in status to do that .. On top of that i have master hearing in may 2022.?? What your point of view .???
Form I-864 is for family-based immigration category. Unless your friend marries you officially, he cannot file I-864.
The fact that you're waiting for master hearing is irrelevant and you do not need to be in status if the immediate relative is a US citizen.

Update:

Houston, Newark and New York asylum offices remain closed. Biometric centers (ASC) will not reopen.
Hey man since I am new on this forum can you help please.they told me my case remain under supervisory review do you Know more about this and what to excep.thanks

So, looks like my clock freeze 2 days ago but clock is still running. Decision is pending though.
Am in status too.
What are the likely scenarios when decisions is mailed and one is in status?

A “friend” cannot sponsor you in the USA for a green card. You need an immediate relative or an employer. Since this is an asylum forum, want to add that once you get asylum, you can file I-485 after 1 year without any sponsorship

So, looks like my clock freeze 2 days ago but clock is still running. Decision is pending though.
Am in status too.
What are the likely scenarios when decisions is mailed and one is in status?
If t says decsion is pending, it means nothing.

Does it say decision was mailed?

If t says decsion is pending, it means nothing.

Does it say decision was mailed?

Well, fingers crossed. All I noticed was the USCIS resumed on June 4th. And since then my clock stopped counting but still running.
Decision is pending so let's see if it will change soon.

If decision is showing pending and clock freeze , that the system glitch . It doesn’t mean any thing. My friend got his decision and it’s approved but online his status was showing decision pending for a month. So what I get that some times system doesn’t get updated . Hope you get positive decision soon.
Thanks

Hello again guys I inquired about my case and this is the answer I got “This case is under supervisory review. Once the review has been completed we can continue case processing. If you do not receive your decision in ninety days, please feel free to reach out to our office again.” Does it mean something? I’m so confused
Hey did you get any update?they told too case under supervisory review.can you share please.

Sure just that you can't file it yourself but you can get experience lawyer who's familiar with mandamus to do it for you.... Also the fee i paid was 5,000$.
Hey I just renew my AED a week ago and now when I check my Lin number it’s saying Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken is somebody have any idea?

I received a letter asking about evidence of my legal status. My decision is pending after submitting rebuttal.
Does anyone know what that means?

Hey I just renew my AED a week ago and now when I check my Lin number it’s saying Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken is somebody have any idea?
ignore the case tracking website. It's inaccurate. Only pay attention if it either says "Decision was mailed" or "fees were waived"

I have an update for everyone.

My lawyer said that since the Application Support Centers are closed and the new applicants cannot get fingerprinted, the asylum officers are calling the backlogged old applicants from years ago and summon them for interviews.

Also, they no longer allow you submit any evidence on the day of interview. Everything must be submitted at least 72 hours before the interview

Also, they no longer allow you submit any evidence on the day of interview. Everything must be submitted at least 72 hours before the interview
I think it’s depend on office. Some offices don’t allow it long time ago and require at least 7 days.

I have an update for everyone.

My lawyer said that since the Application Support Centers are closed and the new applicants cannot get fingerprinted, the asylum officers are calling the backlogged old applicants from years ago and summon them for interviews.

If USCIS makes such significant changes like not allowing evidence on day of interview. They will categorically put this important information on their website.
Please, ignore this development. It's very unrealistic until the agency notes such on It's webpage.

If USCIS makes such significant changes like not allowing evidence on day of interview. They will categorically put this important information on their website.
Please, ignore this development. It's very unrealistic until the agency notes such on It's webpage.

Hi Facescar, without the encouragement of creating any controversy and with all due respect, I think that each information provided in the forum is important, if for some reason we don't believe it, we need to do our own research, it's responsible that we can cite some source of information that contradicts it.

I think that a lot of information that will never appear on the USCIS pages appears here derived from the experience of each one of us, so at least I am grateful for every drop of information I can read (without consulting any shark lawyer). (@msv5450) He's placing information that is transmitted to him by his lawyer (without being obliged to share with all of us), let's be cautious, here there are many people who only have the opinions of this forum to seek any possible answer or hope for their case, let's be empathetic. Information is power .. so let's let it flow freely.

Stay all safe.