Waiting Asylum decision

Every decision of the court in the United States is codified and open for public. All of them consist of detailed description of the case and then legal reasoning of the judge. Reading a legal case is fairly complex process and if you don't have US legal education then you will not understand what a judge wants to say. Searching for an individual case with similar facts involve tough process called "Legal Research" and the most detailed cases with opinions and dissents of court judges can be found in systems like LexisNexis, Bloomberg or Westlaw of Thompsons Reuters. I'm not sure whether they are open to public or not, I was given access codes during my law school education. But I'm sure there are tons of free resources to search for cases, they will not be fully detailed however.
Remember even your case will be available to public and probably the name of the case will be something like "United States v. "Your surname" ".
Searching for a case requires typing specific keywords, in specific order with specific symbols and choosing specific jurisdiction and court type.
In other words, as Maryam said unless you are a lawyer or have legal education, just sit back and relax. Trust your lawyer! Be prepared to tell the facts of the case whenever asked and thats it. If your case falls under the standard of asylum then you will be granted if not then there is nothing you can do about it. The burden of proof is on you and your lawyer. Government doesn't have such burden in asylum cases. They do have such burden in criminal cases.
Under a Legal Standard there are 2 basic requirements and one or more grounds out of 5 to be eligible for the judge to grant asylum.
I suggest you to be in touch with your attorney, reread your entire case several times, practice with your family members or witnesses if any and be calm. Good luck!
Asylum Case Availability -

I didn't know that asylum individual cases are in the public domain. share a link where I can find out? Thanks.

I didn't know that asylum individual cases are in the public domain. share a link where I can find out? Thanks.
My friend, for you to find a specific asylum case you either need to know the exact surname of the asylee plus the name of Attorney General who filed for removal or need to do professional legal research. Simply googling for asylum cases may not reveal anything.
Remember they are available to public after the court rules its decision, be it immigration, appeals or supreme court USCIS does not share case information if it never goes to court.
See for example my simple search for asylum cases in LexisAdvance.
After finding the name of the case (we call it citation) just simply put it in the google and you will find hundreds of resources with description of specific case. For example google this case "Elzour v. Ashcroft, 378 F.3d 1143"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200530-113810_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-113810_Samsung Internet.jpg
    764.7 KB · Views: 72

See my search of "asylum case" in LexisAdvance reveals 10000+ cases. All of them are individual people who at the end wound up in the court. AG stands for Attorney General. If you google citation you can find every one of them online. Again Legal Research is a complex process and you need to know what you are doing while searching. I will not go into details of this process here as it is time consuming. Good Luck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200530-114601_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-114601_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
I have tried everything (uscis ombudsman, congressman and senator all came back with nothing and i have got to a point like WHATEVER!
I have tried everything (uscis ombudsman, congressman and senator all came back with nothing and i have got to a point like WHATEVER!
have you thought about mandamus
I’m almost in the same thing I applied 2015 interviewed 2017 still waiting
Now I heard about mandamus and I’m thinking about it

Hey everyone, Please I want to know if SSN is been sent out presently with the new approved EAD. I heard their offices are all close. Did anyone get recently.

The phone status is considered official record. Just to be safe, you can always drop by at the immigration court, and request your case records from the clerk of court. The clerk of court is the same person/team that enter information into the automated phone system...they have the true, original record of the judge's decision/ regarding the scheduling of your master calendar hearing. Good luck.
thanks for your reply .. EVEN THROUGH EOIR it display it as may 2022, judge name and location etc. in the mean while if get married to us citizen does create complication in my both process??

thanks for your reply .. EVEN THROUGH EOIR it display it as may 2022, judge name and location etc. in the mean while if get married to us citizen does create complication in my both process??
Your marriage based GC petition will be adjudicated by the immigration court instead of USCIS. They will want to see you're not getting into a fraudulent marriage to avoid deportation. You'd better get married way before your court date and file I-130

Hi everyone I had my interview the 02/26/2020 the officer told me to come back to pick up my decision in. 14 days but my lowyer received a call and they told him to they gonna mailed to me my EAD clock was counting but since The 27/04/2020 it was blocked at 119 days since today still stopped
My 150 days period ended 29/05/2020 but when I check my case the clock freezing at 119 days and my decision is pending and down my EAD clock still raining any explication thank you

hey everybody,i jpin this forum because is helpful.waiting for decision since 2017 and was told case remain under supervisory review.do you guys have any idea.help please

hey everybody,i join this forum because is helpful.waiting for decision since 2017 and was told case remain under supervisory review.do you guys have any idea.help please

Guys the online case statuse shows finger print was taken and I already have EAD .this is asylum case . What does that mean ?

Any idea on this question for a friend:
Can a US citizen mother petition for his son (married) but has a pending asylum with USCIS.

Let me rephrase: Assuming the mother recently naturalized, can she petition for his married son? The married son is in a pending asylum application as a derivative/dependent (i.e spouse).

Any idea on this question for a friend:
Can a US citizen mother petition for his son (married) but has a pending asylum with USCIS.

Let me rephrase: Assuming the mother recently naturalized, can she petition for his married son? The married son is in a pending asylum application as a derivative/dependent (i.e spouse).
No. Citizens can only sponsor/petition unmarried children under 21 years of age. Your friend will have to stick to his derivative asylum application.

hey everybody,i join this forum because is helpful.waiting for decision since 2017 and was told case remain under supervisory review.do you guys have any idea.help please
Can you share what office it was and what status you have now in online system?

No. Citizens can only sponsor/petition unmarried children under 21 years of age. Your friend will have to stick to his derivative asylum application.

You're very incorrect please. A US citizen can petition for married son. Its a category.
I just needed to know if a pending asylum is not going to affect the petition for the friend.Screenshot_20200602-162151_Chrome.jpg