Waiting Asylum decision

So I called the court and yes indeed I was referred but they still didn’t receive the actual file to send me a NTA . He said it should be next week or so.

I’m calling my lawyer to make arrangements and work on what we need to improve :D wish me luck
You were referred to the court?

I heard %90 asylum cases are being APPROVED in court!

Well I didn’t actually OPEN my envelope haha but I called my local court and they actually have my name in the system but not my file yet which means it’s referral for sure.

Yeah yeah I know I’m not scared to be honest, my mistake that on the interview I was nervous , didn’t say what I really wanted to say + the officer was really young and doesn’t have a good background of what I talked about so it’s fine

Court should be fun I never saw one!!

Well I didn’t actually OPEN my envelope haha but I called my local court and they actually have my name in the system but not my file yet which means it’s referral for sure.

Yeah yeah I know I’m not scared to be honest, my mistake that on the interview I was nervous , didn’t say what I really wanted to say + the officer was really young and doesn’t have a good background of what I talked about so it’s fine

Court should be fun I never saw one!!
How long did you wait for the decision to come though? New Orleans is field office and it makes me thing that their decisions take longer. My asylum officer was young and experienced but also super super kind. She made me feel so comfortable and even gave me her jacket because the room was cold. On the contrary, my friend's asylum officer was so rude and even was yelling at her haha but she got approved a year ago.

I hope I receive mine soon too. It is my 4th month I have been waiting for the decision to be made.

The weird thing is my pending days still shows 920 days but it is more than 950 according to email I received from my New Orleans asylum office. They still didn;t update it on my case. It means if i get decision was mailed thing I won't know whats going on haha.

no worries, I'm waiting for a decision since 10 months ago.

no worries, I'm waiting for a decision since 10 months ago.

That's not good. I don't want to wait that long. I have 2 friends with same case one got decison after 2 month, one after 4 month both were approved.

What if we ask our lawyers to call them and ask? I know it won't change anything but at least they'll know how long we have now been waiting.

That's not good. I don't want to wait that long. I have 2 friends with same case one got decison after 2 month, one after 4 month both were approved.

What if we ask our lawyers to call them and ask? I know it won't change anything but at least they'll know how long we have now been waiting.

My lawyer told me may take long and, I should be patient

How long did you wait for the decision to come though? New Orleans is field office and it makes me thing that their decisions take longer. My asylum officer was young and experienced but also super super kind. She made me feel so comfortable and even gave me her jacket because the room was cold. On the contrary, my friend's asylum officer was so rude and even was yelling at her haha but she got approved a year ago.

Not long tbh 130 days not that bad
My office is PHX which is LA Sub office
We basically live in the desert so everything here moves fast even courts xD

Not long tbh 130 days not that bad
My office is PHX which is LA Sub office
We basically live in the desert so everything here moves fast even courts xD
I am in Knoxville,Tennessee it a small city with probably just few asylum cases so I was hoping for it to move fast as well.

I think in that case you'll get your court decision soon especially now that they're all back from Covid break they'll be even faster.

Good luck! If I refer to court too I'll write you to learn how yours is going.

I am in Knoxville,Tennessee it a small city with probably just few asylum cases so I was hoping for it to move fast as well.

I think in that case you'll get your court decision soon especially now that they're all back from Covid break they'll be even faster.

Good luck! If I refer to court too I'll write you to learn how yours is going.

Wish you luck!!

Hello , everyone I am glad to see that you guys have had a feedback from your case for some of you . My side I am still waiting and my decision still pending now for 131 days , my clock still running. After sent a rebuttal to the AO she said she should response us two weeks after but now it is more than three months.i hope everything will be okay soon. Thank you