Waiting Asylum decision

If you are out of status, then it is approval.
If you are instatus, it may be approval or final deny.
Thanks for your respond, I am out of status currently I did not apply for OPT after my graduation in 2017 since I already have had the work permit through asylum

Congrats, you’ve been approved!
Thanks for you response but I am bit confused here if I scroll down (please see the attached pic) and see this update I am like what is that since I already had my interview last year Aug 2018. Why is it showing today’s date.

Attachments

• 2CA1DF5A-35E3-4E7A-9ABD-D861DDBFE1CD.jpeg
    2CA1DF5A-35E3-4E7A-9ABD-D861DDBFE1CD.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 94
Thanks for you response but I am bit confused here if I scroll down (please see the attached pic) and see this update I am like what is that since I already had my interview last year Aug 2018. Why is it showing today’s date.
I think your online status is going to change in the following days because this interview date is clearly a mistake.
You should have applied for OPT because it would have kept you in status. Now if your asylum gets denied you will be referred to the IJ.

The date mentioned in your case history is the date of the decision not the date of your interview. Yes you may have completed your interview previously, but the USCIS consider it pending until a decision is made. So, the date of the decision is the date at which you completed the interview.
And based on the fact that you are out of status, I think you have been approved.

The date mentioned in your case history is the date of the decision not the date of your interview. Yes you may have completed your interview previously, but the USCIS consider it pending until a decision is made. So, the date of the decision is the date at which you completed the interview.
And based on the fact that you are out of status, I think you have been approved.
Thanks and just wanna give you guys one more update that i know checked online and it is like that. Please the the attachment. Is it a approval? 157FAECF-8128-4DA2-B3CE-9AB7D166BDC6.jpeg157FAECF-8128-4DA2-B3CE-9AB7D166BDC6.jpeg

Hi Guys, if the status of the EAD renewal shows the following, when do you expect based on your experience to receive the new EAD card?
EAD Status.jpg

Did anyone get a decision in Arlington Office? they said final decision at the supervisor since December 2018

Did anyone get a decision in Arlington Office? they said final decision at the supervisor since December 2018

Hello! Does anyone know if I go to Asylum office to inquire about my decision without infopass appointment will they help me or I need to do info pass appointment? I heard from other forum that they do not assist people without infopass appointment. Is it true?

Last edited:
Hello! I had my first interview 3 years ago and then second 6 weeks ago at Arlington, and still no decision. I am pretty sure that this time it is going to be another 3 years until they reach decision.

Reactions: PSA