Waiting Asylum decision

If you are in status (from USCIS point of view) then it's a NOID and you have 16 days to submit a rebuttal. Which will bring your clock over 150 days anyways. BUT. Let's say you will submit your EAD application after 150 days and send your rebuttal there is an option then you might get final denial pretty quick (let's say 2-3 weeks) and then your EAD will not be issued. OR it can take months to hear from USCIS after you submit the rebuttal which will eventually put you out of status.
You never know.

Hi Antoxin, I submitted my rebuttal a month ago and I'm still on status. what I got from your comment here you're saying people with NOID usually get denied after submitting for their rebuttal? :(((

Hi, I had fees were waived before now it show new card is being produced, what does it mean ?

Attachments

• AF8BA57C-D62A-475E-8C3E-894A2887E898.png
    AF8BA57C-D62A-475E-8C3E-894A2887E898.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 49
I got denial letter after waiting for decision for more than 2 years . I am now in big problem.God help me!
Hello, so sorry to hear that you got denial. I am also waiting for more than 2 years for my decision Arlington asylum office. Tried congressman with no result, same answer pending. People say that it is rare to get denial after 2 year of waiting, now I see that it happens.

I was reading online and i saw this

If you are a male refugee between the ages of 18 and 26, you must register for the U.S. Selective Service – that is, the list of people who may be called upon in a military draft. Sign on to the Selective Service website at www.sss.gov or pick up a Selective Service “mail-back” registration form at your nearest U.S. post office.

What does this mean ?

If you are in status (from USCIS point of view) then it's a NOID and you have 16 days to submit a rebuttal. Which will bring your clock over 150 days anyways. BUT. Let's say you will submit your EAD application after 150 days and send your rebuttal there is an option then you might get final denial pretty quick (let's say 2-3 weeks) and then your EAD will not be issued. OR it can take months to hear from USCIS after you submit the rebuttal which will eventually put you out of status.
You never know.
My law office received the letter. They said its went to immigration court now. I am still wondering why the clock has been stopped. The clock should keep running whe the case underway to the court, right? Any idea guys

I was reading online and i saw this

If you are a male refugee between the ages of 18 and 26, you must register for the U.S. Selective Service – that is, the list of people who may be called upon in a military draft. Sign on to the Selective Service website at www.sss.gov or pick up a Selective Service “mail-back” registration form at your nearest U.S. post office.

What does this mean ?
Every able bodied male between those ages is required to register...if the president announces the draft (compulsory military service), the govt. uses that select service list to call everyone up. If you want to be a US citizen in the future, you MUST register.

hello guys ,
i made my interveiw on may .13 . 2019
and my Case Status just changed to " fees were waved " and the EAD clock dissappeard
and they sent an email says :

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Your Case Status: Initial Review

so what is that mean ?!

Congratulations, your case has been approved. When the asylum officer approves your case, he immediately applies for work authorization on your behalf. And because asylee work authorization is free, your case status shows fees were waived. In other words, the waived the fees of the new work authorization. You will receive your decision in the mail soon.