Waiting Asylum decision

Less than 2 weeks, i would say 1 week and you will receive it in 3 business days, after is gonna show it was mailed.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER.
According to the social , does it come at the same time? For information, I filled the social on the same application.

Social should be same after yiu apply, if your ead status shows in process right after you applied you.re lucky, i waited 5 months for my ead card to arrive.

Social should be same after yiu apply, if your ead status shows in process right after you applied you.re lucky, i waited 5 months for my ead card to arrive.
I applied 28 days ago. I authorized the USCIS to share my personal information with Social Security Administration for issue my social. So by this way, no need submit a new application for social.
But I don't know the processing time for the Social.

Hello all,
I would appreciate all informative answer !
I’ve been waiting for my asylum interview decision from Aug 2018, below is the timeline.
Landed on F1 - student visa in dec 2014
Filled asylum petition I 589 in dec 2015
Interviewed asylum case in aug 2018.
Little background: I am an aviation engineer located in MN, my employer and the nature of my work required me to travel domestic & overseas: Europe, U.K, Singapore (not in COP) I still have my F1 visa valid and would like to apply for AP advanced parole any suggestions or someone would like to share experience subject to matter please.
Thanks

I applied 28 days ago. I authorized the USCIS to share my personal information with Social Security Administration for issue my social. So by this way, no need submit a new application for social.
But I don't know the processing time for the Social.
So far as i know you gotta go to ss office to get a ss number.

Hello, my case status changed to Decision was mailed on May 11th, my EAD clock is currently running but the date hasn't changed since May 10th. Unfortunately, I haven't received the decision yet. I was interviewed in Seattle, WA on April 18th and I'm in lawful status.

Any clues on this? Thank you guys in advance.

Hello, my case status changed to Decision was mailed on May 11th, my EAD clock is currently running but the date hasn't changed since May 10th. Unfortunately, I haven't received the decision yet. I was interviewed in Seattle, WA on April 18th and I'm in lawful status.

Any clues on this? Thank you guys in advance.
Sorry to say but since it is saying decision was mailed and your EAD clock is currently “running” means it is denied

But hope not ,, good luck

Sorry to say but since it is saying decision was mailed and your EAD clock is currently “running” means it is denied

Thank you for your prompt response. I called USCIS and they told me my EAD clock has been running for 300 days but as a matter of fact, I filed on Feb 1st, 2019. I don't know if this is purely a mistake/mismatch or an indicator. At this point, I really don't know.

Thank you for your prompt response. I called USCIS and they told me my EAD clock has been running for 300 days but as a matter of fact, I filed on Feb 1st, 2019. I don't know if this is purely a mistake/mismatch or an indicator. At this point, I really don't know.
Good luck and keep us updated

Oh good luck, i did mine in Seattle too on August 2018 but still decision is pending, when did you aplly? And how was your interview?
I was interviewed on April 18th. It went well, the AO was nice and polite. My claim was based on the persecution of specific religious group and discrimination towards the LGBT.

Is it conditional to ( clock freeze ), I mean if someone has his EAD clock running but the days fixed while someone has his EAD running but his clock is fixed.

Is it conditional to ( clock freeze ), I mean if someone has his EAD clock running but the days fixed while someone has his EAD running but his clock is fixed.

Once you case is denied/referred days stop counting on USCIS website but status keeps showing RUNNING. Decision mailed and clock running means referral to court / denial. Do not pay attention to the actual digits as they won't change on this website anymore.

Once you case is denied/referred days stop counting on USCIS website but status keeps showing RUNNING. Decision mailed and clock running means referral to court / denial. Do not pay attention to the actual digits as they won't change on this website anymore.
Thank you, I will start preparing for a rebuttal letter.