Waiting Asylum decision

Did you go to inquire about the decision? What did they tell you? Please share your whole experience.
I went to check possibility move to another state without decision and they told me that we can move, send them address and they will send case there, but decision will be done by them, so no difference where to wait for it. About case, they said decision is still pending whithout any details.

Hi, there!
I applied for asylum this February and got the inverview done in Bethpage, NY in the mid of March, 2019. Two weeks later, I went there to pick up my decision. They informed me that my decision was not made yet, and it will be mailed once the decision is made. I felt little better as I saw sitting there a doznes of people who were interviewed in the same day with me got straight referral to court.

Does anyone have idea what it means for New York office. Is it just they are backlogged or it may means approval upon background check. And for New York office, how long it may take to render my decision? Thanks in advance.

I went to check possibility move to another state without decision and they told me that we can move, send them address and they will send case there, but decision will be done by them, so no difference where to wait for it. About case, they said decision is still pending whithout any details.
Thanks a lot. Do you think it's pointless to go to ask about pending decision? Mine is pending since August 14th.

I know they can interview you again if you move to another state and the whole process can take much longer,don.t know how true this is though.

Hi
Did anyone else applied for Refugee travel document while having a pending asylum interview decision ?
Thank You.

Who can interview? New state uscis? It’s not true, decision is under the first uscis office.
If you search this forum you will find a lot of posts where people had a second interview after they moved, uscis moved their cases to the new state automatically.

If you search this forum you will find a lot of posts where people had a second interview after they moved, uscis moved their cases to the new state automatically.
Only when their decision is pending ??

Dear all,
I am glad to inform you that I got my final approval in the mail today! I hope everyone here who truly needs this also gets the positive asylum decision
If anyone has questions let me know and I can tell about my experiences

Thank you for your support
Waooo congratulations on the approval. I applied for mine in September 2018 got interviewed in October 2018 my case changed to decision made in February 2019, the decision mailed in early March 2019 but still have not recieved the mailer decision in April. What could be the problem. If it’s a background check does it take that long and is because it’s been approved.
Thanks

Waooo congratulations on the approval. I applied for mine in September 2018 got interviewed in October 2018 my case changed to decision made in February 2019, the decision mailed in early March 2019 but still have not recieved the mailer decision in April. What could be the problem. If it’s a background check does it take that long and is because it’s been approved.
Thanks

You should contact the office as it usually 3-7 days to receive it in the mail from the date it was sent.

What she said is true. You might end up getting a 2sd interview if you move. The case are handled by asylum offices under the jurisdiction of uscis.

So, if you move to another state and city it will be transfered to the asylum office of that city.

Which means to another asylum officer, which one holds the right to interview you for a 2sd time.

Thanks
Have you applied for work authorization ?? yours is already crossed 150days right?