Waiting Asylum decision

mine was after the interview because we called them few months ago and they said waiting security check
But, if the decision was made to grant you an asylum, why they didn't provide a recommended approval then wait for security check for final grant?

But, if the decision was made to grant you an asylum, why they didn't provide a recommended approval then wait for security check for final grant?
Many times when you get recommended approval means they need something from you like a missing documents or so

I dont think the decision was made thats why iam not sure what kind of mail i will get , could be court referal , approval , seconds interview or something else or denial , no one knows , lawyer does not give me any answer either

I dont think the decision was made thats why iam not sure what kind of mail i will get , could be court referal , approval , seconds interview or something else or denial , no one knows , lawyer does not give me any answer either
You are right, everything is possible. Actually decisions are very confusing. I have seen some of the posts on this forum that people applied in January 2019, got interviewed and received their asylum final approvals early after 2 to 3 weeks after the interview

I called them and they said sorry there’s still no final decision made i have been waiting almost 5 months now

Hey this is my 5th time for EAD. I did not get any approval notice they only sent me a notice saying they have received my application. I applied for renewal in december. So ots has been 4 months now
Mine was saying the same for like a week and now shows that is was shipped yesterday.

Call 800-898-7180 and check if it was referred to court or not. You will need your A number.

Call 800-898-7180 and check if it was referred to court or not. You will need your A number.
Lol iam afraid to call
I got online status update said feed were waived ,mor my EAD
I already have EAD for 6 months now so i dont know what does that mean