Waiting Asylum decision

For anyone who had called the asylum office, and to whom the asylum office had said they will send the decision "soon."
How long did it take you after to actually receive the decision?

Update on my side:
I did my asylum interview in JUN2017 in SF.
I did lots of follow ups and the result always was: pending background check.
I filed a request with senator office and asked them to follow up (early JAN2019). they did (mid JAN2019) and today I got an update on my USCIS case status portal. Hope it's a good decision! fingers cro

Update on my side:
I did my asylum interview in JUN2017 in SF.
I did lots of follow ups and the result always was: pending background check.
I filed a request with senator office and asked them to follow up (early JAN2019). they did (mid JAN2019) and today I got an update on my USCIS case status portal. Hope it's a good decision! fingers crossed.
View attachment 972
Bet tabrik migam Jozeppe Jan,
2 ta soal; vaghti ghablan check mikardi neveshte bood pending decision ya pending background check? Chon bara man neveshte pending decision va inke Esme senator chi hast Chon man ham mesle to hamin modat montazeram SF
Mamnoon misham javab bedi. Feyze khoda ba to bashe..

- I got the approval notice along with I-94 yesterday! (mailman came to our house and handed me the package). yay! best day of my life. 4 years of waiting and stress was over.
I wish you guys the best and hope you get your approval soon.

- Fo contacting senator (in California), I went to Sen. Kamala Harris website (and then services/help-with-a-federal-agency)
I wrote a compelling and real story about my case and asked her to follow up with USCIS and any related gov agency that is delaying my decision. I faxed my letter to her office so they have a physical copy as well (but probably one should be enough). I am not 100% sure if contacting senator helped or not but i guess it did (i'd been waiting for the decision for a long time so maybe it was the time anyways?!).
1549250521739.png

- I got the approval notice along with I-94 yesterday! (mailman came to our house and handed me the package). yay! best day of my life. 4 years of waiting and stress was over.

- Fo contacting senator (in California), I went to Sen. Kamala Harris website (and then services/help-with-a-federal-agency)
I wrote a compelling and real story about my case and asked her to follow up with USCIS and any related gov agency that is delaying my decision. I faxed my letter to her office so they have a physical copy as well (but probably one should be enough). I am not 100% sure if contacting senator helped or not but i guess it did (i'd been waiting for the decision for a long time so maybe it was the time anyways?!).
View attachment 973
CONGRATULATIONS JOZEPPE IRANI!

View attachment 973
congratulation!

View attachment 973
Congratulations

View attachment 973

Someone here, said. Your win is our win!
I agree, congratulations.
I have been waiting for 4 almost 5 years too!

I have submitted my application on 10/2018. I recieved my receipt on 12/2018. When i checked the Clock Days today it says 60 days.
Is this correct?

View attachment 973
Bazam tabrik migam bet. Jozzepi Irani Jan 1mah ghablan ke check mikardi to website chi neveshte bood, pending decision ya pending background? Lotfan javab bed kheili baram moheme.mamnoonam azat

Hi everyone
Case was filed 9/11/2018
Fingerprints 10/8/2018
Interview 01/14/2019
And on interview officer told that there are no fingerprints of my family, only mine.
Received new invitation for fingerprints for 2/4/2019 (today) but we did them week earlier 01/28/2019, can’t come today. May be someone has the same situation, how long does you wait after repeated fingerprints, I’m so nervous to wait‍♀️ Online status is not changing, I guess it some mistake, because days are also didn’t change

That seems about right.
Hi everyone
Case was filed 9/11/2018
Fingerprints 10/8/2018
Interview 01/14/2019
And on interview officer told that there are no fingerprints of my family, only mine.
Received new invitation for fingerprints for 2/4/2019 (today) but we did them week earlier 01/28/2019, can’t come today. May be someone has the same situation, how long does you wait after repeated fingerprints, I’m so nervous to wait‍♀️ Online status is not changing, I guess it some mistake, because days are also didn’t change

Hello there! Many others report that status and days are not changing, so you are not alone

i just called the chicago asylum office and told the lady about my case file i 2015 and interview nov 2018
and she told me we are working on 2018 cases
when we finish with them then we go back to 2017,2016 and 2015. so wait for decision

Hi, can I apply for Medicaid for my kid who’s born in US while I have a pending asylum? Did anyone here has experienced it?