Waiting Asylum decision

You can apply, if your income allows it
But one of my friend told me I can’t apply while I have a pending asylum. But I just want to make sure that with you guys because someone here might be experienced it.
Did you apply for medicaid?

But one of my friend told me I can’t apply while I have a pending asylum. But I just want to make sure that with you guys because someone here might be experienced it.
Did you apply for medicaid?
Our baby was born, during we were pending, social worker did it for him in clinic, so you need to ask them, but our son has insurance.

Hi all
I got exhusted and confused and i just saw this forum
Apply SF March 2018
Interview June 2018
Online status : pending decision
Called and they told me , you finished background check and wait for decision
Any one has similar experience
Thank you

Hi all
I got exhusted and confused and i just saw this forum
Apply SF March 2018
Interview June 2018
Online status : pending decision
Called and they told me , you finished background check and wait for decision
Any one has similar experience
Thank you
Hi hope get your positive result, cani ask you which number did you call?

The attorny called the asylum office of sanfransisco on Monday and they told her pendiing decision , am not sure which number

Thank you
Its just frustrating that you wait and am not sure if i passed the background check and wether its good thing or not

Yes i did my interview on August 2018 and still nothing the worse things is we do not know how much more have to wait a month, a year or years

Yes sure
Am from Iraq and i heard background check from there takes a lot
I just dont want to get another interview

Yes sure
Am from Iraq and i heard background check from there takes a lot
I just dont want to get another interview
Oh cool we are neigbor i am from Iran and i heard background check takes more times for muslem people, but you said you were passed that

Does anyone know if sending a "recommended approval" will change the case status online from "decision pending" to "decision was mailed"? Or will it stay as "decision is pending" until final decision?

Hi guys, I’m just wondering why does EAD clock stops? Does anyone know the reason?

I tried calling LA asylum office, this is 3rd time I call. Every time I tell them that my clock is stuck, they don't give a good answer
First time I called, lady said decision will be mailed "soon"
Next time I called they said they cannot give me information over the phone
Today I called the lady said "did you receive recommended approval?" I said no. I asked her if they sent me recommended approval, she said "I don't know" then she put me on hold to ask asylum officer, but asylum officer was busy

I don't know what to make of this

If you want to call USCIS then just ask to talk to second level officer ,dont talk to the first people as they dont know much .
Best time to reach second level officer is from 8-11 am they will transfere you to him/her and you will leave voice message and they will call back you within an hour

I tried calling LA asylum office, this is 3rd time I call. Every time I tell them that my clock is stuck, they don't give a good answer
First time I called, lady said decision will be mailed "soon"
Next time I called they said they cannot give me information over the phone
Today I called the lady said "did you receive recommended approval?" I said no. I asked her if they sent me recommended approval, she said "I don't know" then she put me on hold to ask asylum officer, but asylum officer was busy

I don't know what to make of this
I will definitely pray for you. I know how much this is frustrating. Even I’m waiting for my decision nearly one year. Earlier I did call and visit the office about my case decision but after couple of months I just stop calling or visiting them because I learned there is no use of it. It’s better we give them some time. You’ll get your decision soon! :)