Waiting Asylum decision

This is a good thing, my clock is not increasing since last week , did you call them or email them ? Or just started changing by itself?

It started changing by itself. I didn't take any action, either by calling them or emailing them. I hope this means that the decision is coming soon!

I have a question when should I receive my work permit and ssn? Today its been 150 days (4months) since i went and did fingerprints and they took pictures should I wait more?

Check your case status online and see if the clock hit 150 days. If that is the case, you can apply for EAD. You need to apply for it

It started changing by itself. I didn't take any action, either by calling them or emailing them. I hope this means that the decision is coming soon!
What I heard is the longer you wait the better chance to get your approval, many people I heard they got their decision within 2 weeks they got denied so let’s pray for an approval decision

Check your case status online and see if the clock hit 150 days. If that is the case, you can apply for EAD. You need to apply for it
You mean this one “ Your case has been pending with USCIS for...” or there’s something else that I have to check?

What I heard is the longer you wait the better chance to get your approval, many people I heard they got their decision within 2 weeks they got denied so let’s pray for an approval decision
I pray for all to get approval; for me it has been 2 weeks and 1 day since interview

Do you guys know that this shutdown will also directly affect decision making process time. Are asylum officers, their supervisors are under federal jurisdiction? What about bio-metric screening, as those include investigation with FBI and other security agencies. I hope this shutdown will ends soon, and hopefully those who have interviewed already will not be backlogged for their decision rendering.

To ZSF123456 and others, the government has been reopened (tentatively) for a 3-week period. Let's all hope that this will speed up the process

Most of the people, if not all of them, their EAD clock isn't moving. This is not a serious issue. It seems that the website update it in batches. Something like the asylum offices send fax or email to USCIS with the update periodically. "This is me estimation"

Update on my side:
I did my asylum interview in JUN2017 in SF.
I did lots of follow ups and the result always was: pending background check.
I filed a request with senator office and asked them to follow up (early JAN2019). they did (mid JAN2019) and today I got an update on my USCIS case status portal. Hope it's a good decision! fingers crossed.
image1.png

Update on my side:
I filed a request with senator office and asked them to follow up (early JAN2019). they did (mid JAN2019) and today I got an update on my USCIS case status portal. Hope it's a good decision! fingers crossed.
View attachment 972
Good luck,, 2 years of waiting this is a long time, keep us updated, but I think you got approved since its been 2 years people who get denied they got their decision in 2 weeks

Update on my side:
View attachment 972

Good luck! Your win is our win!
Still waiting for mine, fingers crossed that I get a good decision soon.
Please let us know your result

Update on my side:
View attachment 972
Good luck I wish you hearing good news vary soon it’s almost 20 mounts that I’m waiting for interview decision can you tell me how you filed request to senator office ?