Waiting Asylum decision

Hello,

Unfortunately, two days ago I received a letter of Final Denial of Request for Asylum. Right now I'm preparing for re-apply, because condition in my country getting worst and I have new evidence which makes my case more "stronger". Good luck to all you guys and take care.

Hello ugububu, so sorry to hear that you have recieved the final denial, but I know that you will not give up yet! re-apply with more evidence and I know you are going to win. At least know you already know how to do things better, and how to speed up on filing.
Good luck with the new application, please don't feel disappointed and don't give up. My prayers for you. Hope you can keep us posted about your new application.

Hi guys. I have a pending case for 1.5 years. Last month, I applied for my EAD renewal. Today, I checked online status for my EAD renewal and I get this message: ''On December 15, 2011, we transferred this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION to another office for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.''

What does it mean? Do you have any experience like that? Should I scared?

Hello,

Unfortunately, two days ago I received a letter of Final Denial of Request for Asylum. Right now I'm preparing for re-apply, because condition in my country getting worst and I have new evidence which makes my case more "stronger". Good luck to all you guys and take care.

Hello Ugububu,

I am very sorry to hear about this sad news...i know you are very brave, smart and intelligent and with these new evidences that you've got, you stand a better change to do it right in a shorter time. You already know which buttons to press. God can not bring you this far and let you down. Stay cool and don't be discouraged for you can do it.

My only worry is this: Would it not be better if you appeal and bring forward the new evidence than reapplying? It's longer and I am sure you've been here for already more than a year considering the fact that you are renewing you EAD??? Please my advise is to get as much info as u can and seeking a professional lawyer in this. it's very complicated unless I am wrong.

Hello,

Oh my God Ugububu... I was routing for you..... You have been through so much for so long..... My prayers are with you as you make a decision on the next step forward.... There will be a way...in Jesus' name

September 5th 2011 - Submitted I 589
September 26th 2011 - Received I 589 Receipt Notice
October 1st 2011 - Received Notice for Biometrics
October 3rd 2011 - Biometrics done
October 26th 2011 - Interview done at arlington, VA
November 28th 2011 - Asylum approval
December 1st 2011 - Social security card received

Hello,

ugububu,
If your visa is about to expire, then you can ask the asylum office to issue an NTA to give you an opportunity to see a judge. Talk to a lawyer about this option. The visa has to be expired when you request to be placed in a a removal proceedings.

You have to be patient and have a good faith. Majority of us went through this pain in the past.

Hello ugububu, so sorry to hear that you have recieved the final denial, but I know that you will not give up yet! re-apply with more evidence and I know you are going to win. At least know you already know how to do things better, and how to speed up on filing.
Good luck with the new application, please don't feel disappointed and don't give up. My prayers for you. Hope you can keep us posted about your new application.

Hello karri2008,

And thank you for supporting, everything is going to be all right I promise to still in touch with all of you guys. Good luck and take care.

Hello Register,

Hello Ugububu,
I am very sorry to hear about this sad news...i know you are very brave, smart and intelligent and with these new evidences that you've got, you stand a better change to do it right in a shorter time. You already know which buttons to press. God can not bring you this far and let you down. Stay cool and don't be discouraged for you can do it.
My only worry is this: Would it not be better if you appeal and bring forward the new evidence than reapplying?

Instructions to I-589 says - you must submit an application for asylum within 1 year of arriving in US, which I did and got a denial. Instructions says nothing about re-apply except 1 year period, after that I should submit evidence which materially affect my eligibility for asylum or extraordinary circumstances directly related to my failure to file within 1 year. So, I have extraordinary circumstances - conditions in my country getting worst. And I will re-apply as close as possible to my visa expiration date which gives me opportunity to see the judge not an asylum officer.

It's longer and I am sure you've been here for already more than a year considering the fact that you are renewing you EAD??? Please my advise is to get as much info as u can and seeking a professional lawyer in this. it's very complicated unless I am wrong.

About EAD it's interesting questions, because I have an EAD with my current visa which expire in a few months and I applied for renewal under (c)(0)(8) - asylum pending category. USCIS accept my I-765 application, charged me for it $380 because it's renewal not the initial one and now, after couple of weeks I get a denial. For me it isn't sounds right also. So, I will try to get as much as I can from this situation.

Thank you for supporting me, good luck and take care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God Ugububu... I was routing for you..... You have been through so much for so long..... My prayers are with you as you make a decision on the next step forward.... There will be a way...in Jesus' name

Hello Silent D,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your support, everything is going to be all right.

ugububu,
If your visa is about to expire, then you can ask the asylum office to issue an NTA to give you an opportunity to see a judge. Talk to a lawyer about this option. The visa has to be expired when you request to be placed in a a removal proceedings.

You have to be patient and have a good faith. Majority of us went through this pain in the past.

Hello assylum,

pleasant to meet you and thank you for the advice. I will re-apply as close as it possible to my visa expiration date and I'll get a lawyer before I'll see a judge.

Good luck and take care.

Hi guys. I have a pending case for 1.5 years. Last month, I applied for my EAD renewal. Today, I checked online status for my EAD renewal and I get this message: ''On December 15, 2011, we transferred this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION to another office for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.''

What does it mean? Do you have any experience like that? Should I scared?

Hello voyar86,

Stay calm, the thing is - USCIS transfer your case because you sent it to wrong lock box. I don't have an experience like that, but I'm pretty sure since you got your initial one EAD you have changed an address and USCIS transfer you case to other lock box. Please do next - give a call to USCIS Customer Support Center 1-800-375-5283, wright down a name and number of representative you speaking of and ask about your problem. Also you can visit your local USCIS office and ask them what is going on with your case. To find a local office you have to go to http://infopass.uscis.gov

Good luck and take care

Hello voyar86,

Stay calm, the thing is - USCIS transfer your case because you sent it to wrong lock box. I don't have an experience like that, but I'm pretty sure since you got your initial one EAD you have changed an address and USCIS transfer you case to other lock box. Please do next - give a call to USCIS Customer Support Center 1-800-375-5283, wright down a name and number of representative you speaking of and ask about your problem. Also you can visit your local USCIS office and ask them what is going on with your case. To find a local office you have to go to

Good luck and take care
Thank you for your answer ugububu. I hope you are right. Because, I thought, if you send to wrong address they don't accept the application then just they send it back. Anyway, thank you.

Good luck to you.

Thank you for your answer ugububu. I hope you are right. Because, I thought, if you send to wrong address they don't accept the application then just they send it back. Anyway, thank you.

Good luck to you.

Hello voyar86,

Your application would be accepted at any USCIS proceeded center, but your clock will start if your application reached the right one, so you can give a call to USCIS Customer Support Center 1-800-375-5283, wright down the name of representative and his/her number and ask about your case. So, if you send it to wrong address, they will resend it to right one.

Good luck ant take care.

Hello and Merry Christmas everyone!
Register??? any news about your case? it is going to be the end of the year soon! supposedly you are going to hear from the AO before the end of the year! hope you recieve the approval this week.

Hello and Merry Christmas everyone!
Register??? any news about your case? it is going to be the end of the year soon! supposedly you are going to hear from the AO before the end of the year! hope you recieve the approval this week.

Merry X-mas to you too Karri2008. I have waited to no avail for the mail from the AO. I check the mail box twice a day since 2 weeks ago and nothing yet. this week in gonna be the fourth week after my interview and the wait is too much for me to bear. I said it about these big talks. He said before x-mas ...it will be in the mail...now where is it???...What about you?? Have you inquired about your case to know why the decision is taking this long???

Merry X-mas to you too Karri2008. I have waited to no avail for the mail from the AO. I check the mail box twice a day since 2 weeks ago and nothing yet. this week in gonna be the fourth week after my interview and the wait is too much for me to bear. I said it about these big talks. He said before x-mas ...it will be in the mail...now where is it???...What about you?? Have you inquired about your case to know why the decision is taking this long???

Register,
Most of employees are off for holidays, not much of work is done these days! hopefuly you will hear from them this week or maybe the first week of January, stay positive, you have waited so long and I am sure you will handle the waiting.
As for me, it has been so long already, I gave up on inquiring because I realize that it is going to be simply the same answer, so I am just going to wait untill the day I recieve the mail, my application for the EAD is still pending for the 5th week already, but as I said it is the end of the year and most likely a lot emplyees are taking vacations.
Let's stay positive and pray for the apporval as soon as possible, it is not easy, but we are out of options my friend! Good luck to you and everybody on this thread....Hoping to hear good news from anybody here.

Register,
Most of employees are off for holidays, not much of work is done these days! hopefuly you will hear from them this week or maybe the first week of January, stay positive, you have waited so long and I am sure you will handle the waiting.
As for me, it has been so long already, I gave up on inquiring because I realize that it is going to be simply the same answer, so I am just going to wait untill the day I recieve the mail, my application for the EAD is still pending for the 5th week already, but as I said it is the end of the year and most likely a lot emplyees are taking vacations.
Let's stay positive and pray for the apporval as soon as possible, it is not easy, but we are out of options my friend! Good luck to you and everybody on this thread....Hoping to hear good news from anybody here.

Hello Karri2008, thank for the kind words...they are really encouraging...lets just hope it's the vacation and that we would receive the mail soon...It's not easy to wait too...very frustrating...

Hello Karri2008, thank for the kind words...they are really encouraging...lets just hope it's the vacation and that we would receive the mail soon...It's not easy to wait too...very frustrating...
hello register.what date of december did u have ur interview?i had mine on the 12th.

Hello guys,

What a wonderful world... today I checked my mail box and found your wonder what... :))) Employment Authorization Card under C08 category on which I applied 6 weeks ago. Card valid for 2 years from date in which USCIS received my I-765 application. BTW USCIS web-site still shows me "Initial Review" status about my EAD application. So, I gave a call to USCIS Customer Support and ask the representative what should I do with this card since my I-589 application was finally denial. Representative told me - I have 2 options - file a application to get money which I spend for I-765 back and send application with card back to USCIS or setup an appointment with Infopass, bring the card and file an refund application at Infopass office. I choice second option, because Infopass office not far from me and I want to speak with immigration officer, I got an appointment on January 12.

Happy holidays and New Year to all of you guys, stay calm and never give up.

hello register.what date of december did u have ur interview?i had mine on the 12th.

Hello, Happy New Year to you asylees...I had it on the first week of December...hope it helped...Keep a positive mind..everything will be fine...Good luck to you and to everyone in this forum...

Hello guys,

What a wonderful world... today I checked my mail box and found your wonder what... :))) Employment Authorization Card under C08 category on which I applied 6 weeks ago. Card valid for 2 years from date in which USCIS received my I-765 application.
Happy holidays and New Year to all of you guys, stay calm and never give up.

Ugububu Happy New Year to you my friend. I am happy for this news man. That probably implies that, the card was approved for production before the final decision was posted. I think you would be able to work with it so as to enable you acquire the services of a lawyer for the tiny rest of the journey...Be positive my friend...you will make it...Good luck to you my friend