Waiting Asylum decision

Happy New Year 2012

Hello Ugububu, Karri2008 Assylum and everyone on this forum...I wish you all a very happy new year full of prosperity and freedom...Hope u achieve all your hearts desire...Goodbye to 2011...we are grateful for all you gave us...

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy New Year 2012

Hello Ugububu, Karri2008 Assylum and everyone on this forum...I wish you all a very happy new year full of prosperity and freedom...Hope u achieve all your hearts desire...Goodbye to 2011...we are grateful for all you gave us...

Happy New Year to you too Register and all fellow forum members, I wish all of you guys the best and always remember - don't give up! There are some things in life that don’t go the way you want them to or the way you think they should. But you can’t dwell on these because you’ll miss out on other opportunities. Don’t give up on something just because you don’t think things will work, you won’t know unless you give it a try. But don’t hold on to something that left a long time ago, because sooner or later, you’ll realize some things just aren’t meant to be.

Good luck and take care!

Register, ugububu and everybody on this forum, Happy and prosperous new year, I hope we aget approved as soon as possible in this year!!!

Register, ugububu and everybody on this forum, Happy and prosperous new year, I hope we aget approved as soon as possible in this year!!!

Hello everyone Karri2008, ugububu, Assylum and all our forum members....with tears of joys in my eyes, i bring you this wonderful NEWS...today, at 8:20pm when I came back from work, i checked my mail and guess what...a brown envelop with my asylum approved since mid December, 2011....enveloped date stamped december 30th though...I am so happy that i just don't know what to say....A VERY BIG THANK YOU to all the forum members for all the wonderful advises and words of encouragement during the entire process....I have come a very long way and I am happy the new year is starting this well...I hope you all get approved especially my friends Karri2008 and Ugububu...I will put you all in my prayers....please do not give up...keep your faith alive...you will all be approved..THANK YOU JESUS for everything....and GOD bless America!!!

Asylum approved

Hello everyone Karri2008, ugububu, Assylum and all our forum members....with tears of joys in my eyes, i bring you this wonderful NEWS...today, at 8:20pm when I came back from work, i checked my mail and guess what...a brown envelop with my asylum approved since mid December, 2011....enveloped date stamped december 30th though...I am so happy that i just don't know what to say....A VERY BIG THANK YOU to all the forum members for all the wonderful advises and words of encouragement during the entire process....I have come a very long way and I am happy the new year is starting this well...I hope you all get approved especially my friends Karri2008 and Ugububu...I will put you all in my prayers....please do not give up...keep your faith alive...you will all be approved..THANK YOU JESUS for everything....and GOD bless America!!!

brown envelop with my asylum approved since mid December, 2010....enveloped date stamped december 30th though...I am so happy that i just don't know what to say....and GOD bless America!!!

Hello Register,

Really glad to hear about your APPROVAL from you! Congratulations! Good luck and take care.

Congratulations! you deserve it....

OMG!!!!! Congratulations Register!!!! I am so happy for you! and indeed what a good start for you this year. Good luck with your next steps, and don't forget to pray for the rest of us who are still waiting. wishing you the best in life, take care.

Great!

Congratulations Register. That is great news for New Year. The rest of forum members, keep faith alive. I wish you all gonna get approve soon.

Hello Register,

Really glad to hear about your APPROVAL from you! Congratulations! Good luck and take care.

Thank you very much Ugububu for everything...I will continue to pray for you...yours would run very smooth...just keep faith.

OMG!!!!! Congratulations Register!!!! I am so happy for you! and indeed what a good start for you this year. Good luck with your next steps, and don't forget to pray for the rest of us who are still waiting. wishing you the best in life, take care.

Karri2008 thank you very much...it's really a good start of the year...i can now resume my education and feel the freedom I long search for...God is great my friends...of-course my friend I will always have you all in my prayers...i will also always stick around and support you all...i wish you Good luck and hope u get your approval soon my friend...

@ Nagamin...thank you very much...I am glad you are still around..please include our forum members in your prayers....

Remain Blessed my friends..

congratulations. They should also send EAD (A05) within 3-10 days. You should go to the SS office to get unrestricted SS card after you get your EAD (A05). They will be able to verify your new status quickly by using your EAD(A05).

congratulations. They should also send EAD (A05) within 3-10 days. You should go to the SS office to get unrestricted SS card after you get your EAD (A05). They will be able to verify your new status quickly by using your EAD(A05).

Thank you very much Assylum...I tracked my receipt number and it's saying:

Card/ Document Production

On January 3, 2012, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Would they require me to send in my EAD C08 once i have the AO5??

Wow CONGRATULATIONS register.the year has started off so well with you.you are blessed.wish u luck in all your future endeavors.God bless u

Would they require me to send in my EAD C08 once i have the AO5??

No, you are not required to send your EAD CO8. You need to take your new EAD A05 and your new I-94 with you to the SS office to get unrestricted replacement SS card. If the SS employee can't verify your I-94 number, then ask him/her to use your new EAD A05.

The EAD AO5 information is updated immediately in the online verification system (SAVE) that the SS office uses. However, the I-94 number takes up to 30 days to be available in the online verification system (SAVE) and that is why you should use your EAD A05 when you go to the SS office.

Asylum approval

Hey everyone.i was on my way out today afternoon and said let me check the mail.i found a letter from uscis with my approval and i-94 attached.i cried tears of joy.it got approved a few days ago(on the 4th).i wish the rest of you guys waiting get approved soon.am still around and will be praying for u all.:cool: :D :)

Hey everyone.i was on my way out today afternoon and said let me check the mail.i found a letter from uscis with my approval and i-94 attached.i cried tears of joy.it got approved a few days ago(on the 4th).i wish the rest of you guys waiting get approved soon.am still around and will be praying for u all.:cool: :D :)

Congratulations asylees, I am happy for you. WOW! YOU are lucky to be approved so fast, fantastic new year.
Good luck with your next steps.
Good luck for the rest of us who are still waiting.

Congrat~

Congratulations! May I know if you were in status or not when interviewed? I had the similar interview date with you but I'm still waiting for decision.
Anyway, happy for you and I'll continue praying.

No, you are not required to send your EAD CO8. You need to take your new EAD A05 and your new I-94 with you to the SS office to get unrestricted replacement SS card. If the SS employee can't verify your I-94 number, then ask him/her to use your new EAD A05.

The EAD AO5 information is updated immediately in the online verification system (SAVE) that the SS office uses. However, the I-94 number takes up to 30 days to be available in the online verification system (SAVE) and that is why you should use your EAD A05 when you go to the SS office.

Thank you very much assylum for everything...i received the EAD A05 on saturday and today, I applied and they said it will take approx 2 weeks...I ca't thank each and everyone of you enough...I pray that you all succeed in everything positive that you are doing. remain blesses

WOW asylees...congratulations and enjoy your new freedom