Waiting Asylum decision

I was called a day to the day i was suppose to pick up my decison notice and was told to wait a mail and bring more document...what could this mean ?
Not sure if I understand your question well but from what I understand that you should get your decision today and when you went there they said they will mail you a note or so to bring some documents so what i am assuming is they will send you a note in a few days maybe (next Monday or Tuesday) that has what extra documents they need from you

Yes..They called not to show up that decision not ready yet and then call again asking about some documents and also said a letter will be in the mail... what are my chances ?

Apparently, the officer who interviewed you or the supervisor is reviewing your case. He mentioned clearly that he didn't reach a decision yet, also they sent asking you for extra documents. Once you know what they are asking for, send them ASAP as instructed in the letter. They will issue a decision once they reach one.

My case status changed this morning to "Fee were waived" and then two hours after that it changed to "decision was mailed".

What does that mean?
Does that mean I have granted asylum?

My case status changed this morning to "Fee were waived" and then two hours after that it changed to "decision was mailed".

What does that mean?
Congratulations, that means you have been granted Asylum, may i ask you what time did you see the change, and if did it happen to any of your to change the status online during the Day, what i have noticed so far that every day at 9:00 am EST the system update it self and increase the counter one day, so i'm wondering if it's possible to have a change during the day.

Congratulations, that means you have been granted Asylum, may i ask you what time did you see the change, and if did it happen to any of your to change the status online during the Day, what i have noticed so far that every day at 9:00 am EST the system update it self and increase the counter one day, so i'm wondering if it's possible to have a change during the day.
I have checked my status yesterday and it was "Decision is pending", then I check the decision this morning at 8:30 and it was "Fee were waived". Then I check again at 9:30 and it had changed to "decision was mailed".

There is still a counter in the message as well.

My Self, i applied in Boston Sub-office back to june 2014, interviewed aug 2017, still waiting for Decision, i have inquired three times, first two inquiries by myself, third one by the Senate office, the first two i got a reply that my case is pending for Background check, the one that went trough the Senator office, they replied me that my case is under supervisory review pending a final Decision ( i received this reply a month ago) and since then my Decision still pending, i wonder what are the Supervisor options after getting all Resolutions and Recommendations from the Asylum officer?

I have checked my status yesterday and it was "Decision is pending", then I check the decision this morning at 8:30 and it was "Fee were waived". Then I check again at 9:30 and it had changed to "decision was mailed".

There is still a counter in the message as well.
do you leave in a Eastern time zone ?

What does that mean?
Congratulations you got approved you will receive your approval within next Monday or Tuesday, how long have you been waiting since you applied and your interview date?

Congratulations you got approved you will receive your approval within next Monday or Tuesday, how long have you been waiting since you applied and your interview date?

Thanks.
Applied February 2018
Interview March 2018
Decision was mailed March 2019

Oh you have been waiting for a long time congratulations again wish you all the best
Yes. But at the same time I realized I won dv lottery so I was hoping to get my green card from lottery which is faster. Now I don't know what would happen to my application for dv lottery.