Waiting Asylum decision

I went last week to asylum office for inquiry about decision. They told me that the officer has not made decision yet on my case. It's been almost 3 months since the interview. What might be holding the decision. Any thoughts?

What asylum office is this?

San fransisco is my office too, how did you contact with them i have send several emails but have not gotten any answered so far, i did my interview on august 2018 still decesion pending i do not know how i can talk to them to ask about my case stage,i ca not go in person cause i am living in seattle pleasehelp me

Did you remember name of the officer that you did interview with?
His officer or yours I don’t think so they will contact you directly when you call them the front desk will answer you you will give them your a number and they will say still pending or so they won’t actually help you that much but anyway you can google it just write
“san francisco asylum office” you will see their phone number but i think they are closed now

Thank you my friend for your time, i have called them several times but its answering mashin and i left message but have not called back so far i do not know what should i do.

Hello,

Just some updates for everyone. After receiving approval, it took around 5-7 days for my case status to change to "Fees Were Waived," meaning for the EAD. That message comes AFTER receiving an approval. In the past, it used to be different.
Also, still waiting on EAD. It has been more than 2 weeks. I called them but they said that there is an EAD backlog as well

Hey Guys, i am waiting for interview decision for 1 year and 4 months, i applied for EAD renewal in december 2018, now i see online that they checked my fingerprints again, could this mean that they will make a decision or they always check fingerprints for EAD?
Thanks.

Please for those who did office pick up for decisions, did your status change online. I’m ask to pick up next week but till now my status is till on pending decision. Is that what yours was till the pick up day? Thanks

hi what is lin number i had my interview in chicago too last august but i have zch not lin what is lin
LIN number is on the confirmation that they send you after you apply for work permit, should say form I 797 on it. Every time you apply for work permit they give you a new number on this form

Thank you my friend for your time, i have called them several times but its answering mashin and i left message but have not called back so far i do not know what should i do.
Call them today because people can ask about their cases only Wednesdays

I have called them several since this morning the answering mashin said mail box is full and dan not record any more i am confused

I have called them several since this morning the answering mashin said mail box is full and dan not record any more i am confused
Ummm here is what we all are waiting but as long as it is pending we are in good position anyway even if you call them and the they answered they wont help you at all other than saying your case is still pending “as we all already know and see it online” so let’s all pray for a positive news soon

Congrats i am soooo happy for you
Dear all,
I am glad to inform you that I got my final approval in the mail today! I hope everyone here who truly needs this also gets the positive asylum decision
If anyone has questions let me know and I can tell about my experiences

Thank you for your support
I was called a day to the day i was suppose to pick up my decison notice and was told to wait a mail and bring more document...what could this mean ?