Waiting Asylum decision

How did you fill the inquiry form?Even i filed in July 2018 and had an interview on August 10 2018 in arlington office and since then no updates...Got my first EAD in January 2019...

hi, you will go directly to Arlington office to learn the last situation about your case, there you will fill the inquiry form to ask the officer. and then they will answer to you about your case with the form

hi, you will go directly to Arlington office to learn the last situation about your case, there you will fill the inquiry form to ask the officer. and then they will answer to you about your case with the form

they reply by mail?

My officer seemed nice. She seemed to understand my plight. But I did not have time to even talk about country conditions. I applied for LGBT reasons and fear or persecution, and we mainly talked about my sexuality. I feel like I had an inconsistency here and there because I was so nervous, but it was a short interview
Hi
I was interviewed in a field office in Phoenix, AZ. It falls under the LA office. I am also in-status, with a lot of time left on my student VISA. I hope they reach a decision quickly because I am so nervous
My interview was only around an hour! I wanted to have more time to speak in detail. I felt like it was not enough time
Hi, did you get any update yet? Wish you the best. I'm in the same situation too

Hi

Hi, did you get any update yet? Wish you the best. I'm in the same situation too

No update yet :( when I called in the past, they said that there is a delay due to the caseload. I am waiting, waiting, waiting...
How about you?
I wish you the best as well!

Congrats, where and when was your interview?
Meanwhile you can call the court phone number to see if they find your case there or not, hope not

My interview was on January 10, 2019. It was at the Phoenix, AZ field location (it falls under the LA Asylum Office)
I called the court toll-free number and it said that there is no information. Hopefully that is a good indication

My interview was on January 10, 2019. It was at the Phoenix, AZ field location (it falls under the LA Asylum Office)
I called the court toll-free number and it said that there is no information. Hopefully that is a good indication
Cool, hope for the best.

My interview was on January 14 in LA office, still pending, also calling to court number, no information

I did my interview on August 2018 and still decesion is pending, i heard when it takes longer there is good sign cause if they want densil it it takes just few month

I did my interview on August 2018 and still decesion is pending, i heard when it takes longer there is good sign cause if they want densil it it takes just few month
No few weeks , 2 weeks not months many people got approval for few months but most of them got denied within 2 weeks