Waiting Asylum decision

Hi guys I had my interview on August 22 in chicago 2018 since that data there is no news I called them and sent 1 inquire but still the same answer still pending is there any news from Chicago guys

Hi guys I had my interview on August 22 in chicago 2018 since that data there is no news I called them and sent 1 inquire but still the same answer still pending is there any news from Chicago guys
Yes, my friend had interview in May 2018, yesterday he received negative answer, master hearing will be in November

You mean everyone pasts two weeks and no decesion means its going to get approval?
No but 90% of people who got their decision within two weeks they got denied this is what I know but still doesn’t mean you may get approval it depends on your case (story) but the more you wait the more you may get approval ,, some people are lucky or they have a really really strong case so they get their approval faster than someone who is waiting years

Thanks bro but the thing is everything is up to chance there is not the role and also there is no order i hope all of us get good result

Yes, my friend had interview in May 2018, yesterday he received negative answer, master hearing will be in November
They made your friend wait for 9 months just to send denial letter... That is so inhumane. I am in the same boat here waiting for decision since August, 2018... BTW, what was the reason for the denial ?

Me neither my friend i did my interview on august 21 in seatlle, which office you did yours? Also i do not undrestand 9 months for denail oh my god

i filed on 01/13/2017
fingerprints 03/07/2017
interview on chiacgo office 05/16/2018
waiting for decision ..... please frds pray for me.

They made your friend wait for 9 months just to send denial letter... That is so inhumane. I am in the same boat here waiting for decision since August, 2018... BTW, what was the reason for the denial ?
As I understand he couldn’t prove his facts and also he was without attorney