Waiting Asylum decision

Anyone got decisions lately? The case status used to always give an error, last week it gave me that decision is pending. and When I checked today it gave me that the decision was mailed and it will arrive to me shortly to follow the next steps? what does that mean?

I read online that people usually know they got approved when the status online change to something about waiving the EAD fee. Does the "we mailed your decision" means something else?? Any idea?

Anyone got decisions lately? The case status used to always give an error, last week it gave me that decision is pending. and When I checked today it gave me that the decision was mailed and it will arrive to me shortly and I must follow the next steps? what does that mean?

I read online that people usually know they got approved when the status online change to something about waiving the EAD fee. Does the "we mailed your decision" means something else?? Any idea?

I checked my case status today and after 1 year and 3 months from my interview my ZCH doesn't give me the error with number not found but is saying You completed the interview with uscis and showing decision pending and a lot of information for EAD card times.Did somebody else see this before the decision? how long did it take until they made a decision?
Thanks.
Hi guys any update ?!

Anyone got decisions lately? The case status used to always give an error, last week it gave me that decision is pending. and When I checked today it gave me that the decision was mailed and it will arrive to me shortly and I must follow the next steps? what does that mean?

Hi! Since it's a fairly new system it might be different now to what it was before. I'm sure everybody here would appreciate if you would share your decision to shed some light to your own question.

Someone in the REGARDING THE EAD A5 discussion has answered to that question.

The person has had his asylum already approved, but, he sees the same message <Decision has been mailed>.
I hope this information is an answer to your question.

I copy/paste what he said:

Thanks for letting me know...my previous EAD valid till 2020(it’s actually OPT EAD) but usually people will get A5 EAD after asylum approved.....in couple weeks but for me I didn’t receive any EAD infact when I check online ZCH no. Online it is showing like decision was mailed I believe that’s nothing but my approval notice wich was received a month ago....

Last edited:
Guys, when I check my status online I get the Decision is Pending message like others. I have a question on the second paragraph where there is information related to EAD and EAD clock. On the line where it says "Your case has been pending with USCIS for XX days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running", in my case the number of XX days has not changed since last week. Have you guys had similar observation? Does this mean since my EAD clock is stopped in XX days? Could you please let me know if your number of days is changing everyday?

Guys, when I check my status online I get the Decision is Pending message like others. I have a question on the second paragraph where there is information related to EAD and EAD clock. On the line where it says "Your case has been pending with USCIS for XX days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running", in my case the number of XX days has not changed since last week. Have you guys had similar observation? Does this mean since my EAD clock is stopped in XX days? Could you please let me know if your number of days is changing everyday?

My numbers are not changing. I did my interview a week ago, the status still says "my interview is scheduled," and the number of days has been 41 since last week.

Capture1.PNG

the counting days for me is also stopped in the interview date although it shows decision pending message. I did my interview a week ago but still shows the clock same as in the interview date

Guys<< My Case Status>> section is full of glitches!!! Do not trust the information you see as since Thursday it was showing me two different status of my case. At the beginning it was showing <<my case is Pending>>, Then after a day It was changed to <<My decision was mailed.>> Finally after 6 Days when i checked my status it is showing me that <<my case is pending>>)))
I think we all should not take serious what we see after checking the status online, Unless we get some mail or direct answer at our local asylum office by visiting them.

Guys<< My Case Status>> section is full of glitches!!! Do not trust the information you see as since Thursday it was showing me two different status of my case. At the beginning it was showing <<my case is Pending>>, Then after a day It was changed to <<My decision was mailed.>> Finally after 6 Days when i checked my status it is showing me that <<my case is pending>>)))
I think we all should not take serious what we see after checking the status online, Unless we get some mail or direct answer at our local asylum office by visiting them.

I also think there may be a glitch. I got interviewed last week, and until now, the status shows "interview is scheduled"