Waiting Asylum decision

Hello everone! I had my asylum interview on july 9th, 2024. And today my status changed from decision pending to decision mailed that was in the morning. Now it shows:

Fees Were Waived​

On October 1, 2024, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, . We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

is that a good sign!! Hope it is.
Your timeline?

Hello again

just sharing that I am now able to add my case to myuscis account and it reads the following

September 5, 2024 New Card Is Being Produced
September 5, 2024 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization, were taken.
September 5, 2024 We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision shortly.
September 5, 2024 You completed your interview with USCIS.
September 5, 2024 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
September 3, 2024 Your application with USCIS is still pending.
September 5, 2024 You completed your interview with USCIS.
August 24, 2022 Your interview has been scheduled. You will receive an interview notice.
August 5, 2022 The next step in your application is an in-person interview. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive an interview notice.
September 24, 2020 We received your application and sent the receipt notice to the mailing address we have on file.
Which office?