Waiting Asylum decision

Hello folks, I was at the Houston asylum office to request an update regarding the after interview decision (interview date : 8/15/2024). I was told that my case is pending final decision. What does this mean. Is this a good or bad sign or it does not really matter ?
We have all got the same response and its 2 years 6 months now since interview. In short, it means nothing my bro.

My case has been pending decision for 2 years and 3 moths now at San Francisco Asylum office. I sent several emails and made phone calls. I Never get a reply. I wrote for Congress man and not relevant. My interview was somehow tough. I don't think Mandamus is best option for my case. It may work for others but I feel my case might not be strong.

Good day,
I had my asylum interview in February of 2023 and I received a decision last week that my case has been referred to immigration court. I have in the process of divorcing my wife for the past two months, and the divorce will be finalized next week.
Do I still need to attend my master hearing with my current wife, which would be my ex-wife by the time of my master hearing scheduled for March 2025?
By that time, I will have remarried a US Citizen and will have an I-130 application filed with USCIS base on the new marriage.
Please advice on.how to proceed and my chances with getting it right with my I-130. Will beign referred to court negative effects my I-130 application?

Good day,
I had my asylum interview in February of 2023 and I received a decision last week that my case has been referred to immigration court. I have in the process of divorcing my wife for the past two months, and the divorce will be finalized next week.
Do I still need to attend my master hearing with my current wife, which would be my ex-wife by the time of my master hearing scheduled for March 2025?
By that time, I will have remarried a US Citizen and will have an I-130 application filed with USCIS base on the new marriage.
Please advice on.how to proceed and my chances with getting it right with my I-130. Will beign referred to court negative effects my I-130 application?
Chaiiii . Sorry to hear that you were referred to court. Please share your timeline .what asylum office ?

Good day,
In my humble opinion brother, if you divorce and marry in less than 1 year, your marriage will be investigated deeper than others, USCIS will definately suspect marriage fraud. I think go for your court first, put more effort in winning your case in court and if you lose that then you can file your marriage papers.. its just my opinion, and im not a lawyer or a legal advisor.

So I have a question if anyone can help . My friend has her final court hearing coming up in two days . She said the lawyer just discovered few days ago that the dates on her evidences don't match . Is there a way she can withdraw these docs before the day of her hearing? Can this affect the judge decisions on her case ?

So I have a question if anyone can help . My friend has her final court hearing coming up in two days . She said the lawyer just discovered few days ago that the dates on her evidences don't match . Is there a way she can withdraw these docs before the day of her hearing? Can this affect the judge decisions on her case ?
Wow, see people? Lawyers only want your money. A few days before the hearing then they discover this?

Well, your lawyer should know that he/she can submit additional documents to the IJ before the meeting starts. That was how my lawyer did for me updating my current employment, but I am sure that it is open to all kinds of documents.

Good day,
I am sorry that your journey has been extended for a few years with the IJ route but don't perceive it as a bad thing. Make sure that you research and retain a good lawyer. He/she will help you during the final hearing. At the very least, he/she can help you prepare updated situations about your country and your established life in the U.S.

As for your soon-to-be-divorced wife, she may or may not attend the master hearing as long as you are the primary applicant. You must go no matter what or you will lose your case then. The first Master Hearing would generally be short if you were not accompanied by a lawyer. The IJ would ask if you need more time to look for a lawyer, and if that is what you want, the IJ would set up a second one. Anyway, I want to advise against it because it would be extended further and further unless it is what you want. Otherwise, inform the judge that you are already in the process of retaining a lawyer and would like to get your Individual Hearing scheduled. Here is what I went through: 1 year after being referred to an IJ to get my first MH, another 6 months for a second MH, and 3 years after for IH. Good luck!

I just got approval from Newark office , I know some of you are still waiting for decision from same office, if it helps here is my timeline

Applied on Dec 2021
Interview on April 2022
Decision on February 2024

It seems like Newark office is finally working on cases, the only thing I did during this time is I created a ”case outside normal processing time” ticket every month for the last one year, but I not sure if that has something to do with the decision being made, I am just mentioning what I did.
Good luck everyone! I hope you get your decision soon
Congratulations, please tell me how far you live from the office, if I received a notice to pick up my decision at the office, does this mean that it was not approved for me?

Good day,
Sir, did you file Mandamus for decision. It's very hard you wait more then a year for decision. and again waiting in court.

Need a Suggestion:
My frnd and his wife came from border, His A Number showing case on EOIR with court.
His wife having no case status on EOIR mean case not started yet.
Can we include her in Same I-589 form or we have to submit another separate application for her ?
how they will get bio metric ?
Asking bcs he is not having much money for lawyer and want to submit self application.

Has anybody had issues or delays getting a new SSN card with social security administration after asylum?
I applied almost a month ago and I have not received so I called them today and they said that they are waiting for USCIS confirmation electronically and that y application is pending will stay like this until its confirmed by DHS, when I asked them to explain more he game me the phone number for EOIR so I told him that case was approved from USCIS office not immigration court he said that's their only way to confirm it, after that I went to our local SSN office in Dallas spoke with supervisor she less helpful than the guy on the phone and told That I just have to wait and that there is nothing they can do but to wait for USCIS to confirm my information.

please share your thoughts