Waiting Asylum decision

When you choose other option on FOIA request please mention : "I-589 Aslum application and Interview Que and Ans with details."
I requested again and put this narration and I got reply that they have earlier sent me the information. I only see 12 pages of my application form that I submitted and not the interview questions and answers. Do you have an idea what I can do? How many pages did you get please?

I requested again and put this narration and I got reply that they have earlier sent me the information. I only see 12 pages of my application form that I submitted and not the interview questions and answers. Do you have an idea what I can do? How many pages did you get please?
i got 38 pages with I-589 Form and Interview questions ans Details. i have no idea what to do next if they are not sending another one.

How did you get the reply? Email?

Hello. I was waiting 3 years and 10 months.

Newark.

Today I checked and the decision was mailed. And all of my family are appeared in court case status check.

So, I was wrong: lond waiting does not mean you are approved.

Good luck to all.

Hello. I was waiting 3 years and 10 months.

Newark.

Today I checked and the decision was mailed. And all of my family are appeared in court case status check.

So, I was wrong: lond waiting does not mean you are approved.

Good luck to all.
Hopefully you will get approval in court soon, Can you share some more details about you like did you files case in 1 year or arrival? was your entry throw airport? any of your child having citizenship of USA?

Hopefully you will get approval in court soon, Can you share some more details about you like did you files case in 1 year or arrival? was your entry throw airport? any of your child having citizenship of USA?
No soon approval. Master hearing in 2024.

Everything in my case was good. Within 1 year. Now we have child who is citizen. I came by plane in new York.

I want to write a letter to my district congressman asking for his help to expedite my Asylum process, I went trough his profile and it seems like he has anti-immigrant policies.
Does anyone know if sending him an email may negatively affect may case ?

I want to write a letter to my district congressman asking for his help to expedite my Asylum process, I went trough his profile and it seems like he has anti-immigrant policies.
I will not do it.

what are you trying to expedite? congressman staffers handle all this, they rarely ever get involved

Hey guys I don’t know why when I want to put the receipt number in my account it show that we can’t find your receipt number but in case status online it show the application is pending why I can’t add it in my account

Hey guys I don’t know why when I want to put the receipt number in my account it show that we can’t find your receipt number but in case status online it show the application is pending why I can’t add it in my account
It can’t be added in account since its filed on paper maybe. And I have heard that you can only add once the case is approved.