Waiting Asylum decision

Hello everyone,
I have been waiting the asylum decision for about two months. It's been really hard for me and my family. Struggling with finances, and dealing with depression.
Im trying to keep myself busy preparing my CV, cover letters, and looking for jobs, but I cant apply since I still dont have the EAD, and have NO idea if I will be approved soon. I have to wait until the end of November to send uscis the I-765 form, and as far as I know, it could take about a month for them to approve it. Which means, that maybe i will be able to work until next year. :(
How do you guys do it??
I know is not easy to get a job here. I have a couple of friends who lost their jobs last year because the recession, and they still can't find anything!
So I have been thinking to start applying jobs, but what if they call me for an interview? I cant give them a specific date when Im going to be authorized to work in the US!
any advice?
there's too many problems jumping in my plate now!
Asylum from what country?

Did you happen to inquire about your decision in the past months? Or tried to expedite your decision in any way? Have you requested FOIA? If so, what range of information you received?

Did you happen to inquire about your decision in the past months? Or tried to expedite your decision in any way? Have you requested FOIA? If so, what range of information you received?
I didn’t request for FOIA.
did inquired 3 times and I submitted evidence from my doctor due to my health condition.
I had my interview on Feb 2022.
1st inquiry was on Jul 2022
2nd inquiry was on Oct 2022
3nd inquiry was on early Dec and at the end of Dec I got notification “fees were waived”
Early January I received approval notice in the mail.

did inquired 3 times and I submitted evidence from my doctor due to my health condition.
3nd inquiry was on early Dec and at the end of Dec I got notification “fees were waived”
Congratulations ! What office was that ?

Did you submit document of health condition after your interview?

No. i did not try with congressman. Just wrote two times directly and response was the same. I don't know what to do next.
I would say try to inquire through congressman and Ombudsman office. They might give you more information. After these request FOIA to see if you can get more information. If all failed wait a little more and then think about a Mandamus lawsuit.