Waiting Asylum decision

No because I have not checked it before recently but I remember it was showing history in the past. Does it have any meanings? I have not applied to work permit recently.
Hi, so you never applied for EAD, right? And when did you have interview? You saw that travel history disappeared after interview? This is important for conclusions

Hi, so you never applied for EAD, right? And when did you have interview? You saw that travel history disappeared after interview? This is important for conclusions
Hi. I once applied for EAD in 2020 got it and then it got expired some months ago and I have not renewed yet. The interview was in Feb. 2020. I am not sure when the travel history got disappeared. It is probable it did not disappear for some time after the interview but it is currently not there.

Hi. I once applied for EAD in 2020 got it and then it got expired some months ago and I have not renewed yet. The interview was in Feb. 2020. I am not sure when the travel history got disappeared. It is probable it did not disappear for some time after the interview but it is currently not there.
I see, thank you. So probably it disappeared after you applied for EAD.

Hello Everyone
Had my interview at the Boston Office in February 2022, anyone with processing time for that location. Applied in October 2021, and EAD approved on Friday last week after waiting for 2.5 months from the Texas Office. Waiting for the card and SSN. Thanks

Hello Everyone
Had my interview at the Boston Office in February 2022, anyone with processing time for that location. Applied in October 2021, and EAD approved on Friday last week after waiting for 2.5 months from the Texas Office. Waiting for the card and SSN. Thanks
Hello. I do not know about the timelines in Boston. Hope someone here can help you with that. Regarding your EAD, did you apply with ASAP membership? What was the day they receive your application? Thank you in advance

Hello. I do not know about the timelines in Boston. Hope someone here can help you with that. Regarding your EAD, did you apply with ASAP membership? What was the day they receive your application? Thank you in advance
Hi, I did apply with ASAP membership. They received May 20th 2022 and card ordered to be produced 12th August 2020.

After one year and 4 months of waiting decision i sent one mail and i got auto reply case under final review and last week i used the congress that said that they are waiting them to reply regarding the case. Arlington, VA
Hi. Did you receive reply from congressman?

I got my FOIA request document. I had read somewhere that I can see what the officer decided after the interview. I browsed through all 200 pages and I didnt see any approval or denial. Where do I look to see what the officer decided? Thank you

I am still waiting for asylum decision like 4 months after interview.

I got my FOIA request document. I had read somewhere that I can see what the officer decided after the interview. I browsed through all 200 pages and I didnt see any approval or denial. Where do I look to see what the officer decided? Thank you

I am still waiting for asylum decision like 4 months after interview.
On my FOIA it was written on the page of the application with address, on the bottom you can see interview date, decision date. There is also action sheet page, you should see interview date and decision date if there is any. There could be several same pages with updates

On my FOIA it was written on the page of the application with address, on the bottom you can see interview date, decision date. There is also action sheet page, you should see interview date and decision date if there is any. There could be several same pages with updates
I still don’t see them, could you pls be more precise when you say “the page of the application with address”? Do you mean the decision is written on your original i589 application? Thank you!

I still don’t see them, could you pls be more precise when you say “the page of the application with address”? Do you mean the decision is written on your original i589 application? Thank you!
Yes, at the bottom of this page, do you have your application in FOIA file?

Attachments

• 388304F4-836B-441B-8748-28D66AD46ED2.png
    388304F4-836B-441B-8748-28D66AD46ED2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 73