Waiting Asylum decision

Thanks. I’m planning to move to San Francisco area and will be looking for attorney there
Okay I feel your pain. Wishing you best of luck, don’t forget to ask any attorney you planning to hire about he/she experience in immigration process and if they had won asylum case through immigration court system before. Meanwhile have you gotten the EAD you recently applied for?

God bless America. Today my lawyer received my approval letter. I wish all of you get the same soon by the grace of God.
Congratulationsssss! I’m happy for ya!! I remember you hd stressful days and i was telling you live your life haha congratulations again and welcome to the club of waiting for Greencard which it takes now up to 2.5 years unfortunately

Congratulationsssss! I’m happy for ya!! I remember you hd stressful days and i was telling you live your life haha congratulations again and welcome to the club of waiting for Greencard which it takes now up to 2.5 years unfortunately
I had my interview on December 18 in Boston so far no news. my case status is still decision pending. at the end of the interview AO showed me everything she wrote about what I said during the interview and she told me to add key words or someting if she had forgotten with my lawyer sitting next to me. finally she made copy of my passport and my wife and daughter. i am still 50% 50%.

I had my interview on December 18 in Boston so far no news. my case status is still decision pending. at the end of the interview AO showed me everything she wrote about what I said during the interview and she told me to add key words or someting if she had forgotten with my lawyer sitting next to me. finally she made copy of my passport and my wife and daughter. i am still 50% 50%.
My friend we have to stay together
I had my interview December 15
And with me AO didn’t do the same thing what AO did with you.
AO didn’t showed me what she wrote.
I didn’t have lawyer.
I was alone by myself.
But what is weird is- my case status still saying “interview scheduled”.
So your case status changed from interview scheduled to the decision pending yes???
When that change happened????

I didn’t have lawyer.
I was alone by myself.
So your case status changed from interview scheduled to the decision pending yes???
The next day after my interview i checked and i saw decision pending.

I didn’t have lawyer.
I was alone by myself.
Did AO made a copy of your passport?

Did AO made a copy of your passport?
Yes AO made copy. But my case status still not changing….still stuck in ”interview scheduled”. Could you tell me pls, you were called for interview as a regular applicant with regular line? Or you expedite your interview??????

Okay I feel your pain. Wishing you best of luck, don’t forget to ask any attorney you planning to hire about he/she experience in immigration process and if they had won asylum case through immigration court system before. Meanwhile have you gotten the EAD you recently applied for?
Thanks! I will ask all of these questions. I applied to renew. This process will take about 10 months to get a new card. Just got papers, will be able to renew my driver’s license with them. I wish you best of luck too and to all people who are waiting for their asylum decisions!

Thank you so much for your all true advice dear. Yes, finally! ! I’m so happy! Wow 2.5 years waiting for GC, ha ha but that's fine. Thanks again. Do you know when shall I receive the EAD A05 card after receiving the approval letter?

Last edited:
When did you file i589

Thank you so much for your all true advice dear. Yes, finally! ! I’m so happy! Wow 2.5 years waiting for GC, ha ha but that's fine. Thanks again. Do you know when shall I receive the EAD A05 card after receiving the approval letter?
You will get it in 6-10 days for sure! Now with the approval letter go get unrestricted SSN and wait for A05 EAD then go get driver license for 4-5 years it depends on the state and that’s it! You don’t need to renew EAd anymore! Congratulations again for your new life and please don’t share here any personal info like when exactly u had the interview just say the month if you want and also don’t expose what happened in the interview or anything that is personal experience and info that no one has the right to know about it! Congratulations again

You will get it in 6-10 days for sure! Now with the approval letter go get unrestricted SSN and wait for A05 EAD then go get driver license for 4-5 years it depends on the state and that’s it! You don’t need to renew EAd anymore! Congratulations again for your new life and please don’t share here any personal info like when exactly u had the interview just say the month if you want and also don’t expose what happened in the interview or anything that is personal experience and info that no one has the right to know about it! Congratulations again
I really appreciate you for your all kind help. Yes, sure you are totally right. Thanks again dear friend.

Thank you so much my friend. Yes! God bless America. Do you know how long it will take to get RTD?
Haha it’s a nightmare I applied in July and still didn’t get it and I’m in contact with people here applied in MAY and still didn’t get it too! It’s taking forever now but most likely it takes 7-10 months to get RTD nowadays