Waiting Asylum decision

should I make an account in USCIS , is it useful while decision is pending ? as I read in the previous messages that I can see case history only after decision is mailed ? is that correct ?

how did you link your online uscis account to your asylum case? It keeps saying Case not found for me
Not that one, you can use this link to create your account and then add your case number then you can check your case history.

Did you confirm the decision or you are still waiting for it. I am sorry to hear about your concern on your lawyer. Its good to think about it specially if your case is already referred.
It is referred unfortunately….I paid to get notes from asylum interview. No response after that…My lawyer is busy with making posts on Instagram…promoting

Not that one, you can use this link to create your account and then add your case number then you can check your case history.

When I click on Sign up on this page it goes to https://myaccount.uscis.gov/ where when we create an account and click on "add a paper filed case" it does not find the case. The link you sent asks for a Username which the website never creates during the sign up process. I do not know where we are doing it incorrectly but I have not figured out how to do this in years.

When I click on Sign up on this page it goes to https://myaccount.uscis.gov/ where when we create an account and click on "add a paper filed case" it does not find the case. The link you sent asks for a Username which the website never creates during the sign up process. I do not know where we are doing it incorrectly but I have not figured out how to do this in years.
I see. so you can download the USCIS application On your phone.

Attachments

• C44E5CE7-4503-45D8-842D-85593501DC69.jpeg
    C44E5CE7-4503-45D8-842D-85593501DC69.jpeg
    516.7 KB · Views: 34
Thank you! Wish you all the best
Could you tell me please how long your case status stuck on “interview scheduled” after conducting interview ?
After how many weeks your case status changed after interview from “interview scheduled” to “decision pending”?

Could you tell me please how long your case status stuck on “interview scheduled” after conducting interview ?
After how many weeks your case status changed after interview from “interview scheduled” to “decision pending”?
Just for a few days and then changed to the decision is pending

But earlier you said that your case status stayed long time after interview with fallowing status: “interview scheduled”..
I told you about my case history that it was mentioned interview scheduled until 2 days ago, but currently, it shows that you completed your interview. This is my case history you can see how it looked like. Wish you all the best!

Attachments

• 519E7336-4DB5-4C2D-A371-9BDACD3F1BC2.jpeg
    519E7336-4DB5-4C2D-A371-9BDACD3F1BC2.jpeg
    708.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Ok!! Will Update EachOther. Did u called ? Someone @Nyc2015 wrote here that he got approval in next 2-3 Days after call there to check the status.
Hi any update on ur case ? Mine is still pending. Was your or any of your family member passport expired? As mine passport was expired and AO was asking again and again why I didn’t renew it and at end she took copies of all our passport copies..