Waiting Asylum decision

Hey all,
I have a question in regards to EAD and Driving License, my friend's EAD card expired recently and his attorney told him that the new card will be issued in the next 6-7 months from USCIS.
And since the expiration date of his EAD was equal to his Driving License and Real ID, both are expired.
He also went to DMV and they refused to renew it for him since he doesn't have his new EAD card with the new expiration date on it.
Any suggestions about what should he do until he get his hands on the new cards?

Hey all,
I have a question in regards to EAD and Driving License, my friend's EAD card expired recently and his attorney told him that the new card will be issued in the next 6-7 months from USCIS.
And since the expiration date of his EAD was equal to his Driving License and Real ID, both are expired.
He also went to DMV and they refused to renew it for him since he doesn't have his new EAD card with the new expiration date on it.
Any suggestions about what should he do until he get his hands on the new cards?
Isn't there a rule that you can apply for an EAD renewal 90 days before the expiration date?
Also, why would it take 6-7 months? my initial EAD was issued in 1.5 months

Isn't there a rule that you can apply for an EAD renewal 90 days before the expiration date?
Also, why would it take 6-7 months? my initial EAD was issued in 1.5 months
His attorney told him it is take 6-7months and he told my friend it itis new rule , my friend applied for renew EAD 3 months ago

Hey Guys, when usually letter comes and does postman give it to you personally or just mail because of pandemic? And what does it mean?
i already have my ssn and ead

Attachments

• 2ADA7498-611B-40B9-8EB0-7A7331D7E917.jpeg
    2ADA7498-611B-40B9-8EB0-7A7331D7E917.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 80
Hey Guys, when usually letter comes and does postman give it to you personally or just mail because of pandemic? And what does it mean?
i already have my ssn and ead
My case history is same as yours
It changed to "you completed interview with USCIS " and also date changed but my status is Application pending

My case history is same as yours
It changed to "you completed interview with USCIS " and also date changed but my status is Application pending
Where did you have your interview? Do you think good news or bad?
Yesterday was this, attach
And then I check in the morning today - decision was mailed

Attachments

• 1B457BBD-57CF-4479-A240-97EDFFEE1159.jpeg
    1B457BBD-57CF-4479-A240-97EDFFEE1159.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 86
Where did you have your interview? Do you think good news or bad?
Yesterday was this, attach
And then I check in the morning today - decision was mailed
I think you got approve
Congratulations
LA office my interview was about 2 years ago
And still waiting to decision