Waiting Asylum decision

your attorney goes with at MCH? I guess if you've your attorney with you at MCH then you get your IMH date then & there but if no attorney then no IMH date?? .. What happens...
If you don’t have an attorney you will be asked to get one and give you another date for another MCH but then it might stop your clock from running! So it’s better to go with one unless you want to be represented by the state attorney! The judge will read out all your rights for you there!

I have applied for asylum in Jan 2021, had my interview in march 2021, still waiting for the decision, my EAD clock last week said 100 days and I checked it today it jumped up to 500 days, and the clock still running, what does it mean???

I have applied for asylum in Jan 2021, had my interview in march 2021, still waiting for the decision, my EAD clock last week said 100 days and I checked it today it jumped up to 500 days, and the clock still running, what does it mean

Hi.
Nothing, your case is still pending

MY expiration date of ead is on aug 30 2021 .. how early can i renew my ead??
how much is the fee .. reply

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I still haven’t received the decision. As a reminder, I saw the status change “decision was mailed” on February 19th. The lawyer told me we should wait. I’m upset, but I need to wait patiently.
Also, did anyone go to a grad school while waiting for the decision? I was told you have to be a resident. Thanks
Any updates from your case bro?