Waiting Asylum decision

Trust me, I've done all of possible ways to get decision except mandamus
Hi
I think we share the same time
I’ve been waiting since Aug /2017
SF
I’m thinking to have chat group to ppl who is been waiting for more than 2 years just idea so we can
Understand the process and maybe further action

It is going to be a year in November 2020 after my first and only interview with an AO. Still showing decisions pending.
Anything to be concerned about?

So I finally got a response to the email I sent to the Los Angeles Asylum office, and the interesting part is that they told my there is no a pending case under my receipt number. I went to check my status online but it appears pending with days counting and clock running!! I’m very confused

So I finally got a response to the email I sent to the Los Angeles Asylum office, and the interesting part is that they told my there is no a pending case under my receipt number. I went to check my status online but it appears pending with days counting and clock running!! I’m very confused
Just message them one more time. Include you “A” number also, date of birth and other details.
Sometimes they do mistakes.

Same office. By dec 2020, it's gonna be two years waiting for decision
My case was one of the old one submitted in 2015. Fell under backlog and After an entire day long interview in November 2019, no decision yet. Now again delaying under pandemic crisis.
Is it something to think positive about knowing longer it takes positive the decision might be based on longer time required for background check and stuff, or really doesn’t matter!

Oh really?? What do you want to do?