Waiting Asylum decision

Getting Approved or not approved after your interview in Los Angeles it’s about a few weeks or months up to 1 year it is rare that people stay over a year to 3 years I have never heard anyone waiting to an answer of his/her decision after the interview
You may wait a few years to get your interview scheduled but decision no.

No you are wrong

I have been waiting for my decision 14 months.، do you know how long should I wait to get the result?

I have been waiting for my decision 14 months.، do you know how long should I wait to get the result?
I can’t give you a specific time everyone his/her waiting time is vary but they best way to do and this may let you get the results faster is by emailing them,calling them or going to them by person and asking about your case < i will do this first if their office is close to me anyway each Wednesday they are receiving calls from asylum people who are asking about their cases so try to email them and tomorrow call your local asylum office
Note: it may take up to 10 business days or more or less I don’t know for them to answer your email

I'm waiting for 3 years and 2 month and I have the same question
Yeah, if you have been waiting 3 years and 2 months for an answer AFTER the interview, you definitely need to send them an inquiry ASAP. This is exactly the type of situation in which Ombudsman and suing USCIS are options. Send them a regular inquiry. If you don't hear back from them in 2 months at the most contact the Ombudsman. If that fails, contact an attorney and look into a lawsuit.

Yeah, if you have been waiting 3 years and 2 months for an answer AFTER the interview, you definitely need to send them an inquiry ASAP. This is exactly the type of situation in which Ombudsman and suing USCIS are options. Send them a regular inquiry. If you don't hear back from them in 2 months at the most contact the Ombudsman. If that fails, contact an attorney and look into a lawsuit.
The lawsuit may spend you 4k bucks or so, but I think it worths.

Trust me, I've done all of possible ways to get decision except mandamus

Hello guys, just a quick update on my case I received another email from Senator’s office. Final review on my case was completed and decision will come very soon they said.
I don’t think I’ll be able to see it when I track my case online because they still didn’t fix the system problem and there’s still no updates on pending days there.

I called them yesterday and the only way to inquire is either by fax Then or send them a letter. No phone inquires are permitted to protect your personal information