VSC Updated Dates

Magician said:
Hakoonmatata,

I tried that too ...no changes in date ..... can you click following link on your machine and let us know the processing date?

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/j...eCenter=Vermont
Magician, Your link was wrongly formatted. Here is the link that works for me on Firefox.
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

Interestingly enough, when I tried this on IE, it showed me the old page. I believe it is some caching issue.

I can tell for sure that the dates have been updated today and 485 was updated to June 01, 2003. I have screenshots in the doc file to prove it. :D

After deleting Temp files and Cookies.... I am able to see new dates....

Its JUNE 01 2003.... unbeliveble....
Mine is April 3rd 2003 ND. I am going to call VCS to open a refferal on my case. By this most of us who is waiting ND before May 1 2003 we can open a refferal....

VSC is carzy.... I dont know from where there are getting these dats...

I attached a screen shot... who even not able to see.....

hakoonamataata said:
Magician, Your link was wrongly formatted. Here is the link that works for me on Firefox.
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont

Interestingly enough, when I tried this on IE, it showed me the old page. I believe it is some caching issue.

I can tell for sure that the dates have been updated today and 485 was updated to June 01, 2003. I have screenshots in the doc file to prove it. :D

Hakoonamataata,

I think IE is messed up...If most of you see the recent processing date as June01, 2003 ...that's really a good news (theoratically for mental satisfation:) )... Thanks for verifying

BWAHAHAHAHA (laughter of a madman, pulling out hair)

Does anybody know - is there a contest called "Joke Of The Millenium"?

borov said:
BWAHAHAHAHA (laughter of a madman, pulling out hair)

Does anybody know - is there a contest called "Joke Of The Millenium"?

Actually this update is right. Because this date does not mean that all applications upto June 1, 2003 have been proccessed but it only means this is the date they are processing. And many would agree we have been seeing approvals around this date lately

karns said:
Actually this update is right. Because this date does not mean that all applications uptp June 1, 2003 have been processes it only means this is the date they are processing. And many would agree we have been seeing approvals around this date lately
You are absolutely correct. But, what this does is give all the "< May 01" cases the opportunity to call them and initiate some sort of an inquiry.

karns said:
Actually this update is right. Because this date does not mean that all applications upto June 1, 2003 have been proccessed but it only means this is the date they are processing. And many would agree we have been seeing approvals around this date lately

If thats true then it should be some date in Septemeber, 2003...because we all have witnessed approvals for that month too :D

I think VSC is backlogged in updating the processing date too :D :D
They are 3 months behind to update one field :D :D :D :D

Magician said:
If thats true then it should be some date in Septemeber, 2003...because we all have witnessed approvals for that month too :D

I think VSC is backlogged in updating the processing date too :D :D
They are 3 months behind to update one field :D :D :D :D

I agree

I had to delete my cookies and cached files also before I could see the update. Weird -- I've never had to do that before.

I see the update now but I'm pretty skeptical -- I wouldn't be surprised if the date regressed. We know from the trackers and people's input on this forum that there are many, many cases prior to this date which haven't been processed. Didn't this happen a couple updates back (the date jumped forward by some unbelievable number then was corrected)?

Anyway, I'll go ahead and post my "summary" of the changes to the dates but I expect I'll have to update it.

ETA

Magician said:

Heck -- we've even seen some Nov/Dec 2003 approvals and some in 2004 for that matter.

The problem is that the official processing date is used to determine who can file for a case status inquiry. With this bogus date, many people will qualify (unless they change the rules) and tons of inquiries could slow things down even more...

ETA

I meant "joke" not because I thought they had processed all cases up until June 2003. Joke because it does not reflect real situation. Joke because they keep playing on our nerves by updates like this. And another reason to call it joke - how many thousands of people will start calling BCIS tomorrow?

Hate to agree

I hate to agree with all these people...but even though they changed the date it hasn't changed the facts....which is that there are a lot of people from 2002 (including myself) who are still waiting....

And people sure believe it that tomorrow the lines will be off the hook

Serenity_now!!! said:
VSC is playing hide and seek
Checked again the site.....the same old October 6 date :eek:

I wonder if that "hide and seek" act is from some web- hacker who is sick and tired of VSC processes :D :D :D

ETA-GC said:
Anyway, I'll go ahead and post my "summary" of the changes to the dates but I expect I'll have to update it.

The update has apparently been rolled back...

ETA

I don't see the updated dates

I am not picking dates from the cache, but is still showing the update date as Oct 6 and processing date as Nov 12, 2002.

hakoonamataata said:
You are absolutely correct. But, what this does is give all the "< May 01" cases the opportunity to call them and initiate some sort of an inquiry.
I concur, atleast some souls will get a second chance.