VSC I485 Fiscal Yr 2002 - Progress Reports

Re: Re: Great Job sbctsublc

Originally posted by sbctsublc
PS:- I'm not an expert in VB. Can anybody help me modify the program so as to automate the process of changing the proxy after every 1000 numbers? Like run recursively for given list of proxies..? Thanks in advance
SB
First.. congrats for I-140, greatest step is done. Now just a matter of time, when I applied for I-485 the queue was 8-9 mo, now I have 20 months of waiting :mad:... Hope it won't take so long for you.
About proxy changing.. I'll try to do it, don't know how much success I'll have since I'm not an expert, but I should be able to get it working... I'll keep you posted.

Re: Re: Re: Great Job sbctsublc

Originally posted by djc
First.. congrats for I-140, greatest step is done. Now just a matter of time, when I applied for I-485 the queue was 8-9 mo, now I have 20 months of waiting :mad:... Hope it won't take so long for you.
About proxy changing.. I'll try to do it, don't know how much success I'll have since I'm not an expert, but I should be able to get it working... I'll keep you posted.

Thanks. I appreciate your effort. I'm sure you will get approoved soon. I can understand how frustrating this long wait is. Good luck.

Congrats on your 140 approval. I was under the impression the processing for 140 is running around Oct. 2002. MAybe the pace is quickening.

Congratulations for your I-140

Hi sbctsublc,

Happy for your I-140.

Thank you for your tremendous contribution to status update.

Last edited by a moderator:
My heartly congrates to you sbcstc on getting 140 approved.

You are doing a great work man, keep it up.

Thanks for navigating us through this dark tunnel of GC hope.

111 & 112 scanned on 10/09/2003

Finally some movements

111 - 2 transfers, 5 FRE sent
112 - nothing

111 & 112 scanned on 10/10/2003

111 - 1 RFE sent
112 - emptiness & dismay

To sum up the first third of October - 8 cases touched since beginning of the month. Of course, they may not update the website routinely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sbctsublc,
Thanks once again. Great effort. I had one comment. For FP sent somehow the numbers seem very low cumulatively. I thought quite a few are receiving second FP notices and was wondering why it does not show. Secondly I thought the number of approvals in April seem to be many more than those in Jan, Feb or Mar ? Any possible reasons ? Also it just edged past 800 mark the number of cases touched !

Originally posted by Rfellow
Sbctsublc,
Thanks once again. Great effort. I had one comment. For FP sent somehow the numbers seem very low cumulatively. I thought quite a few are receiving second FP notices and was wondering why it does not show. Secondly I thought the number of approvals in April seem to be many more than those in Jan, Feb or Mar ? Any possible reasons ? Also it just edged past 800 mark the number of cases touched !

Regarding FP Sent, One possible reason might be Status not updated properly in the website. Also we can see that FP received number is high, which includes 2nd FP received too. We can assume, many people who received 2nd FP have done it and the results were already received by BCIS.
Regarding higher APR approvals, seems like BCIS have started working vigorously on March and early April RD. Lets hope previous months' cases are approved eventually and simultaneously but not left behind as back log.

SB

Could someone please run EAC02065 Serie?

Could someone please run EAC02065 Serie? This is for Dec 17, 2001. Thank you so much!!!