VSC I-485 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

Any movement?

Anybody with RFE approved recently?
I must admit I'm starting to get impatient. I was left behind so many waves of approvals, sounds like that's another one :(

krishna_gc, Congratulations!

How did you get your approval? By email or mail?
Did you get FP after sending RFE?
krishna_gc said:
Hi,
We received approval today for my wife's I-485 today. The rfe WAS RECEIVED BY uscis on 2/8/05.

Hi,
Thanks. My RD is 08/23/2003. Me and my wife did FP on 11/19/2004. INS received FP reults on 11/29/2004 for both of us. Mine was approved on 12/10/2004. I already got received my card. INS sent RFE for medicals for my wife (RFE details: She was pregnant when we applied for I-485 and her Skin test came +ve they asked her to goto civil surgeon and have X-ray taken. we did the full medicals anyway to be safe.).

RFE response was received by INS on 2/8/2005. I saw HEr LUD change on 2/8/05,2/9/05 and then on 3/1/05. I received approval e-mail yesterday eveing.

Just hang in there, you will get approval soon.

All the best.

Approved

At last, 485 got approved, my details are as follows.

PD - June 15, 1999
I-140 Approval - August 2000
I-485 Receipt Date - June 5, 2004 (yes, there is a big gap, I was waiting to get married ....)
RFE on 485 - Jan 19, 2005 - EVL, Pay stubs, Tax Returns
RFE Received Date - Feb 11, 2005
485 Approval Date - March 9, 2005

I strongly feel that the approval happens in the order in which RFE response was received

I would like to thank everyone for the guidence provided. I am running out of words ....

Thanks,
vidyakalyan

Congrats vidyakalyan and enjoy your freedom.

No They are certainly not processing in the order of the RFE response dates. Is there an order with USCIS or has there ever been one, is the bigger question that begs to be answered. My RFE response date is 02-04-2005. LUD changed on 02/04,02/07, 02/08 and 02/09 for self and LUD for wife 02/04 and 02/07. No news of approval yet. Myne's an EB-3 RIR with a PD of Sept 2001 RD for I485 is 11/2003. I see another prro soul like me in ar13.

Wishing a speedy approval. Hope is all we can have. keep patience, i know it is easy said than done but the word hope is still letting me carry on , not that i do not have any frustration.

Agree with you.

vidyakalyan - Congratulations for your fast approval. USCIS officers do not know the word 'Order'.
WaitingLong4GC - My case details are also like yours. Actually, worse..

WaitingLong4GC said:
Congrats vidyakalyan and enjoy your freedom.

No They are certainly not processing in the order of the RFE response dates. Is there an order with USCIS or has there ever been one, is the bigger question that begs to be answered. My RFE response date is 02-04-2005. LUD changed on 02/04,02/07, 02/08 and 02/09 for self and LUD for wife 02/04 and 02/07. No news of approval yet. Myne's an EB-3 RIR with a PD of Sept 2001 RD for I485 is 11/2003. I see another prro soul like me in ar13.

Wishing a speedy approval. Hope is all we can have. keep patience, i know it is easy said than done but the word hope is still letting me carry on , not that i do not have any frustration.

Hi WaitingLong4GC and GC092002,

Thanks for the wishes, I can definitely feel the tension as I was having the same tension. I'll pray God for speedy approvals for you.

Thanks,
Vidyakalyan

Replied to an RFE for my wife on Feb. 25/05 LUD changed 2-3 times (2/28, 3/1, 3/2, 3/3) after that. No good news yet. Planning to go abroad end of this month (with AP if GC not approved). Keeping my fingers crossed. Called VSC and talked to a lady. She told me that the case is not assigned to anybody yet.

dahlia,

My LUD did not change after 02/17 but the approval came on 03/09. So hope for the best for direct approval. You may get approval by next week

Hi vidyakalyan,

Thanks for your prayers/wishes for my speedy approval. I hope to hear soon too.

Enjioy your freedom. Chill out on this weekend and relax.

All the best in future endeavours.

Thanks.

vidyakalyan said:
dahlia,

My LUD did not change after 02/17 but the approval came on 03/09. So hope for the best for direct approval. You may get approval by next week

So ur message on 2/17 was "received response..." and ur message changed to "approved" on 3/9?

Thanks

Thanks and good luck for further journey.

vidyakalyan said:
Hi WaitingLong4GC and GC092002,

Thanks for the wishes, I can definitely feel the tension as I was having the same tension. I'll pray God for speedy approvals for you.

Thanks,
Vidyakalyan

yes, I got the message "response received" on 02/11 itself and after that the LUD changed consequtively for 3 days and on 02/17.

After 02/17 LUD never changed until approval.

From what others are posting
I guess for 80% of cases the timeframe for approval for RFE cases is around 1 month after RFE received by USCIS.
Is there a way we can create a tracker so that its easy to monitor RFE case approval dates. Any software pundits around who can take initiative..?

My 485 RD is May/12/03. RFE reply received on Dec/30/04. No Response yet. Called VSC for further investigation…still no response

Just now at 7.45 p.m EST I recieved the magic emails. Approved for all of
our family.Thanks to all the forum members.

ndnori said:
Just now at 7.45 p.m EST I recieved the magic emails. Approved for all of
our family.Thanks to all the forum members.
Congratulations. Happy to hear that. Enjoy your freedom.