1. The forums will be down July 21 weekend due to server being moved by our host. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks.
    Dismiss Notice

VISA Information for Countries

Discussion in 'Political Asylum in USA' started by wantmygcnow, Jan 24, 2006.

1. busydoingnothin

busydoingnothin New Member

Planning a trip to Europe again this May. This time planning to enter through Belgium and travel a few other countries. Based on my first experience, leaving to the US through iceland was no problem. So, this time exiting through Portugal should be just fine.

2. Luna Maya

Luna Maya New Member

Hi Mike, I've been reading your message and I'd like to ask you a few question.
    I'm going to Munich and using RTD only for the first time, did you travel around Europe recently without schengen visa?
    Since this is will be my first time, will I get any problem coming back to JFK from europe since I only have RTD with me.
    Thanks a lot :)

3. busydoingnothin

No , you should be fine;)
    , you

Luna Maya likes this.
  4. Mike Hassan

Mike Hassan Member

Hey luna i got you PM and I answered you

Luna Maya likes this.
  5. Mike Hassan

Mike Hassan Member

Hello everyone another small update Slovenia is added to the list visa free for RTD holders up to 90 days info based from timatic

Luna Maya likes this.
  6. Luna Maya

Luna Maya New Member

That is what I read on wikipedia as well, I tried to use timatic but doon't know how to use it!

7. Mike Hassan

Mike Hassan Member

It’s easy you just need to explore it a bit

8. Rodney1990

Rodney1990 Registered Users (C)

Hey guys, so I just realize my RTD expires in April and u want to travel in May. What’s the likelihood of me getting it back by May? Any experience with renewing? This is my initial one and it took about 8 months.

9. Mike Hassan

Mike Hassan Member

hey Rodney your chances so slim man it takes 3 or 4 months

10. Rodney1990

Man that’s no good. I have another question, hopefully you or anyone else can answer. It expires in April, so do I put on the form that it’s still active and send it back to them if I apply right now, or do I just put that it will expire? Also, do I have to send new photos when renewing?

11. Mike Hassan

Mike Hassan Member

so i just applied myself for renewal about 10 days ago and on the form part 3 there's a question asking if you ever been issued an RTD so you will say yes then they will ask for the issue date so write the issue date from the RTD then another question saying Disposition you will right attached and you will attach your RTD with the form and yes you will have to send new photos that's what i did

12. Rodney1990

You’re always a massive help bro, good looking. I’ll do it more than likely tomorrow.

13. Mike Hassan

Mike Hassan Member

no problem anytime man if you have anymore questions just let me know i am more than happy to help

14. busydoingnothin

You don’t have to send photos , it’s not required . Save your money

15. Luna Maya

Luna Maya New Member

Has anyone here been to Vienna from Germany with RTD? Will there be any issue?

16. Mike Hassan

Mike Hassan Member

hey never been there but you know i been further in schengen like athens and barcelona no issues at all don't worry go ahead and you will be fine

Luna Maya likes this.
  17. DoubleAA

DoubleAA Registered Users (C)

Wow !! Alaska Airlines use Www.TraveDoc.Aero it Yelds very European standards of travel for entries and exits. The 6month validity of docs is useless for RTD,

18. Luna Maya

Luna Maya New Member

Mike, again thank you. we changed plane, we are going to Budapest instead!

19. Luna Maya

Luna Maya New Member

DoubleAA
    The link is broken! maybe you can put the dot space?

20. Mike Hassan

Mike Hassan Member

no problem and no worries anywhere you go inside schengen after getting entry stamp you will be fine