• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bultin for July 2013

There we have this one KCC lady who speaks like a robot, like a computer program, nothing less, nothing more! I think she has also come to know my voice, and just tells me off, hahahahahahahahahahah!!!! Sorry guys, no luck today as well, they don't have the numbers or they don't want to give the numbers away, who knows!! I believe we won't be able to get the numbers before Monday. So, relax and enjoy the wait. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday is the 13th so I think that's when the numbers will come out. Today or tomorrow seem a bit early.

I hope we see current for all regions.

Was hoping that it would be release today but it seems there is no hope, its gonna be a long weekend :( who stil has hope that it will be release today, momo ?

Was hoping that it would be release today but it seems there is no hope, its gonna be a long weekend :( who stil has hope that it will be release today, momo ?

Hello Henrica,

I have to admit the stress over the last few days about the case numbers and wanting to be current has given me a migraine today!

I think the numbers will come out on Monday as KCC is closed over the weekend.

Let us pray that Monday goes as we hope for...

There we have this one KCC lady who speaks like a robot, like a computer program, nothing less, nothing more! I think she has also come to know my voice, and just tells me off, hahahahahahahahahahah!!!! Sorry guys, no luck today as well, they don't have the numbers or they don't want to give the numbers away, who knows!! I believe we won't be able to get the numbers before Monday. So, relax and enjoy the wait. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol gabam you know the other day I was just thinking "doesn't the KCC tell gabam off for constantly bugging them?" loooool

Praying for Monday!

But Friday hasnt gone yet , its thursday night still over there, so we still have hopes for today :) just being optimistic. Off to work, good luck to all of us. Last bulletin was released on 10th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today will be the last attempt to call KCC in this week, I hope I can get the numbers from them. By the way, I can recall once I got the numbers right on Friday, so you people still have got chance!!!!!!!

Lol gabam you know the other day I was just thinking "doesn't the KCC tell gabam off for constantly bugging them?" loooool

Praying for Monday!

Just pray that I don't face that same robotic lady again, this time I am sure she is going to slap me on the phone!!!!!!!!!!

What would we do without gabam?

Gabam if all goes well (and I pray it will), the lot of us should meet up in America!

Gabam someone just put a post saying the bulletin is out with the cut-off for Asia that means the numbers are there.

Are you going to call and ask?

Thankssssss :)

Friends, the Kentucky Consular is closed at the moment, this is what I am hearing right now from KCC. It is too early in US, you have to wait for a couple of more hours!!!!