• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bultin for July 2013

No, he was right. KCC just answered my phone call, and here are the numbers. Congrats to those guys who get current!!!
Asia 9850
Africa 66700
Europe 33000
oceania 1450

Now I'm wondering if I'll become current in August. Numbers only moved up 10,700 for July.

AF76XXX
Trust me, you are current in August. So, no need to wait till the next bulletin, your number is current in August, prepare your documents and yourself for your interview in August. Best of luck!!!

Trust me, you are current in August. So, no need to wait till the next bulletin, your number is current in August, prepare your documents and yourself for your interview in August. Best of luck!!!

If I become current in August (if!) then I would have my interview in September I presume?

This is so crappy and put my mood off because my brother is getting married in September in the US and I wanted to attend the wedding but if the interview is in September I won't be able to make it.

Also September 30th is the deadline and I have an enormous fear that the numbers won't move to current.

Doesn't the 2nd NL mean the interview is 6 weeks after that? If I become current in August then the 2nd NL would apply to August wouldn't it? Then wouldn't my interview be 6 weeks after my 2nd NL?

If I become current in August (if!) then I would have my interview in September I presume?

This is so crappy and put my mood off because my brother is getting married in September in the US and I wanted to attend the wedding but if the interview is in September I won't be able to make it.

Also September 30th is the deadline and I have an enormous fear that the numbers won't move to current.
Best of luck bro, and don't worry, you people don't have to face AP, so you will have your visa within a couple of days after the interview!!!

if that numbers are true I'm out too, and i will be current in August ..does that mean i will have interview in September?
AF75XXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally, don't they start scheduling the interviews once they issue the advanced notification for month+2? That would mean that if you become current in August, that will be indicated in July bulletin issued in June. Then, as they schedule the interview 4 to 6 weeks beforehand, you should receive the 2nd NL in June, for an interview sometime in August. That's how I see it.

Normally, don't they start scheduling the interviews once they issue the advanced notification for month+2? That would mean that if you become current in August, that will be indicated in July bulletin issued in June. Then, as they schedule the interview 4 to 6 weeks beforehand, you should receive the 2nd NL in June, for an interview sometime in August. That's how I see it.
Let me make things clear to you. For example, for the month of July Africa has cut-off number 66700. It means that anybody having case number below 66700 will surely have his interview in the month of July. Now, I hope everything is clear to you guys!!

Thats IF the case numbers progress for us high case number buzzards lol

Well I'm praying for August and hope the case numbers will go from 66,700 to 77,000 or 78,000 or better still goes current status for all.

I really want to make it for my brother's wedding because it'll be a double celebration for us as I'll have finally made it to America and my brother also gets his Green Card at the same time as me and gets married.

As long as I make it before September 15th I'm a happy camper...