• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bultin for July 2013

Gabam how is the waiting going for you? Any closer to their stated timeline?

Two months(60 days) have passed since I had my interview. They said that most AP cases are completed within 60 days, and it can even take upto 6 months. So, let's hope I hear the good news in the upcoming week. I need your prayers!!!!

Princedriss I'm going to start pinching (yes pinching) you for every day that you count lol...stoooop because you're making me look at my calendar looool

Hey Princedriss, speaking of Philly have you been to this place called Saad's Halal Restaurant on Walnut Street? They do some pretty mean kebabs and grills there!

Seriously bro, I'm like praying we become current because I'd like to be in America by August end and every time I think of the life I could lead there it makes me look even more forward to going there.

Why do you want to leave Africa?

Seriously bro, I'm like praying we become current because I'd like to be in America by August end and every time I think of the life I could lead there it makes me look even more forward to going there.

Sometimes I envy you guys, you have no tension this AP thing!!!!

Sometimes I envy you guys, you have no tension this AP thing!!!!

How long is the AP thing supposed to take gabam? Have you not had any news whatsoever?

Granted we have no tension of AP but I really pray we'll become current for July or latest August. The anxiety is actually getting to me now...

Africa is land of underdevelopment , corruption , instability , even that i am from one of the best country in africa and most stable but still africa is so behind the US.

I ve been living in the US for more than 5 years and since i leave it, i became sick lol

Africa is land of underdevelopment , corruption , instability , even that i am from one of the best country in africa and most stable but still africa is so behind the US.

I ve been living in the US for more than 5 years and since i leave it, i became sick lol

I'm from a so called booming country with the next mega-city but the way I'm seeing it, this place is going the way of Nigeria or SA in that there is no control and corruption is just rife.

Personally being a businessman I'm fed up of the harassment I have to put up with here and also after I was robbed at gunpoint and had a gun put on my head that was it for me and I decided I was done with Africa and its not worth the money to put my life at risk.

I'm from a so called booming country with the next mega-city but the way I'm seeing it, this place is going the way of Nigeria or SA in that there is no control and corruption is just rife.

Personally being a businessman I'm fed up of the harassment I have to put up with here and also after I was robbed at gunpoint and had a gun put on my head that was it for me and I decided I was done with Africa and its not worth the money to put my life at risk.

No thanks god there is no gun in my country ( morocco ) u cant have a gun and u are not allowed to have it except the police, so my country is so safe compared to other african countries that struggle to live in a secure place. I am not risking my life in my country and will never do , i love my country but i just find it as any third world country with underdevelopement and bad management. beside i would really want to have the US passport that will help a lot since i have american diplomas , and will to boom my work path

No thanks god there is no gun in my country ( morocco ) u cant have a gun and u are not allowed to have it except the police, so my country is so safe compared to other african countries that struggle to live in a secure place. I am not risking my life in my country and will never do , i love my country but i just find it as any third world country with underdevelopement and bad management. beside i would really want to have the US passport that will help a lot since i have american diplomas , and will to boom my work path

Well here guns are coming through from conflict zones such as DRC or northern Uganda or Somalia and falling into the hands of robbers who are mercilessly targeting innocent people.

This country is developing on in a few ways e.g. massive high rise buildings everywhere, housing developments, land boom but other than that the road network in the capital is a total shambles, traffic is a nightmare (I spend 4 hours a day in traffic!), crime is increasing, it has become DAMN expensive for no reason, there's too much harassment targeted at businessmen from minority communities (e.g. the Asian community), people are lazy, no urban planning, daily power cuts, people wanted free cash.

The worst part is people don't care about improvement here and they're used to living in garbage or without proper planning or development...