• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin: September 2013 (Coming Soon)

AFRICA

Except: Egypt 5,000
Ethiopia 5,000
Nigeria 5,500
ASIA

EUROPE

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN

AFRICA

Ethiopia 5,000
Nigeria 5,500
ASIA

EUROPE

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

Asia sucks again, tough luck for Asians. I think it will follow the same pattern as it did in DV-2013.

THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA

Ethiopia 5,000
Nigeria 5,500

ASIA

EUROPE

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

D. VISA AVAILABILITY

Asia sucks again, tough luck for Asians. I think it will follow the same pattern as it did in DV-2013.

eish africa as well,looks like we will follow last year DV trend,wht the point of selecting high numbers when the cutoff still the same?

eish africa as well,looks like we will follow last year DV trend,wht the point of selecting high numbers when the cutoff still the same?

Asia will increase by something like 350 next month, it is just a carbon copy of DV-2013. Have patience guys, and don't think a lot about the cut-off numbers, you will only waste your time. The more you focus it, the slower it will pass. So, live your normal life and check the cut-off numbers only once, on 15th of each month. Best of luck to everybody!!!

OK friends what do you think about the number this year after the bulletin published ?
when do you think my case number AF21XXX will be current?

Asia will increase by something like 350 next month, it is just a carbon copy of DV-2013. Have patience guys, and don't think a lot about the cut-off numbers, you will only waste your time. The more you focus it, the slower it will pass. So, live your normal life and check the cut-off numbers only once, on 15th of each month. Best of luck to everybody!!!

I hope i get your patience Gabriel :)

I hope i get your patience Gabriel :)

I have no option but to be patient. Last year right on this date, I came across the Asian cut-off of 1900, and eventually I got current in March, and then put under AP of more than 5 months, and still counting. So, there is no option for me but be patient and wait.

I have no option but to be patient. Last year right on this date, I came across the Asian cut-off of 1900, and eventually I got current in March, and then put under AP of more than 5 months, and still counting. So, there is no option for me but be patient and wait.

I hope you get your visa ASAP

thank u bro

January 2014 would be the worst case. If the best case happens in your case, who knows you could even have your interview in November. If Asia jump with 800 in November, then you are in. But I personally think that Asia will increase by 300-500 in November.

Hi guys

When should I receive the 2nd notification letter?
My number is
2014AF00001XXX

Correct that post as I have done above to protect your anonimity would ya...

You should get an email within a few days inviting you to check the status check website and you will find you appointment details there. Congratulations on being current!

Hi guys

When should I receive the 2nd notification letter?
My number is
2014AF00001***
Your number is current in October, so you should expect your 2nd NL in the next 3-10 days. Keep checking www.dvlottery.state.gov/. They upload your 2nd NL there, from where you can make a print-out of it. The 2nd NL has details about the date/time, and location of you interview. So, best of luck!!!