• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

VISA Bulletin for October 2015

We have seen someone who was in the country for 1 month less than the requirement (the one year in that case) but still the CO insisted on a police cert.
We have seen someone who was in the country for 1 month less than the requirement (the one year in that case) but still the CO insisted on a police cert.

Thanks is it possible to get police clearance in a war torn country?

Dear moderators,
Finally the 2nd NL has arrived!!!:)
I just created my 'consular appointment' account but it says: 'no consular appointment' even though I put the date and time while registering?!
Thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 10.39.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 10.39.07 PM.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 19
Dear moderators,
Finally the 2nd NL has arrived!!!:)
I just created my 'consular appointment' account but it says: 'no consular appointment' even though I put the date and time while registering?!
Thank you!

Never seen that page before.... what are you trying to do there?

Never seen that page before.... what are you trying to do there?
Here's what it says on the Review U.S. Embassy or Consulate Interview instructions:
'register your appointment with the contractor -- external company -- usvisa-info.com at no additional cost. **Please note, only the appointment date and time given to you by NVC is valid, please select this date and time only when registering your appointment.'
I filled out a quick form: my passport nb, 260 nb etc. and I ended up on the page I linked. Maybe I am worrying for nothing.

Ahhhh ok. Yes you are worrying for nothing. Don't worry about it, you just need the account. You don't need the system to know your appointment.

Won't you give us details on when you submitted DS260 form @Tinjana and @waelrt ?
This way you'll let us understand how far has KCC gone with processing. It seems so far they have reached not even mid June submissions.

Won't you give us details on when you submitted DS260 form @Tinjana and @waelrt ?
This way you'll let us understand how far has KCC gone with processing. It seems so far they have reached not even mid June submissions.
CN: 2016AF9***
1NL: May 5/2015
DS 260 submitted and confirmed: May 21 and resend August 31
2NL: September 29, 2015
Date of interview: Last November

CN: AF12***
DS260 submitted 25th May 2015
2nd NL received 29th September 2015
Interview date: Second week of November